Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: How PARAMETER LED control?
I want to control the LEDs on the PARAMETER when the PARAMETER button is pressed.

I want the PARAMETER LED to blink fast when the right button on the PARAMETER is pressed.
I want the PARAMETER LED to light up when the left button on the PARAMETER is pressed.

In this case, what kind of scripts should I write for LED_PARAM+ and LED_PARAM-?

Mensajes Sat 01 Jul 23 @ 3:07 am
That depends more on the controller than the specific led
Generally LEDs light up when ever the script on them validates as true
So for instance the play button will light up when the track is playing, if the scripts on it is play, or one of the play variations
On some buttons on some controllers the mapping script for the LED is shared with the script for the button. In those cases it can be a bit harder to figure out a script that both works as the action, and will also validate as true when you want the LED to light up

Here is an example I did a long time ago, which may inspire you

Mensajes Sat 01 Jul 23 @ 6:40 am
Thank you very much.
The PARAMETER switch is set to 100% pitch change width when the right side is pressed and 18% when the left side is pressed.

In this case, is it possible to read the pitch change width setting and control the LED lighting?

Mensajes Sat 01 Jul 23 @ 7:57 am
bubblebPRO InfinityMember since 2013

Mensajes Wed 05 Jul 23 @ 3:22 pm
I was able to resolve this matter myself!
It was very easy, and I will remember in the future that the LED lights are controlled by the VirtualPC status.

Mensajes Wed 05 Jul 23 @ 3:25 pm