Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Slideshow (V. Source) & Slideshoe (Master)
I have a technical question for one of the VDJ experts if you can help. it's a video question. I have the slideshow (V. source) when playing audio tracks play showing video file backgrounds & have Slideshow (Master) over the top showing the DJ logo/Info and so on. when I play a music video the 1st Slideshow (V. Source) changes to the music video which is great & is what I what it to do the problem I have is the 2nd Slideshow (Master) is still over the top of the video. Is there a way to auto-turn this off when the video plays like the (V Source) Slideshow? if not is there a Script I can map to one of my buttons on my control to turn it on or off. I hope this makes sense... lol ... it been bugging me for weeks
thank you guy

Mensajes Tue 25 Jul 23 @ 6:29 pm
ANY Help Guy & Girls??

Mensajes Thu 27 Jul 23 @ 8:49 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
repeat_start rsAOV 1000ms & deck master effect_active 'audioonlyvisualisation' ? deck master effect_active slideshow on : deck master effect_active slideshow off

maybe a button like this
or this
repeat_start rsAOV 1000ms & video_source ? deck master effect_active slideshow on : deck master effect_active slideshow off

Mensajes Thu 27 Jul 23 @ 9:23 am
LOCODOG thank you so much for your help. The script sort of works. the slideshow auto turns off but only if there is a video on decks 1 & 2. if I have an audio track load in deck 1/2 & play the video the slideshow is still on I have to load a video into both decks for it 2 work. if the video is playing & I load an audio track the slideshow comes back on. is the way to change to so it depends on the cross-fade link or & it wound effect the track been cued up.. ??

Mensajes Sun 30 Jul 23 @ 3:43 pm
locodog wrote :
repeat_start rsAOV 1000ms & deck master effect_active 'audioonlyvisualisation' ? deck master effect_active slideshow on : deck master effect_active slideshow off

maybe a button like this
or this
repeat_start rsAOV 1000ms & video_source ? deck master effect_active slideshow on : deck master effect_active slideshow off

LOCODOG
thank you so much for your help. The script sort of works. the slideshow auto turns off but only if there is a video on decks 1 & 2. if I have an audio track load in deck 1/2 & play the video the slideshow is still on I have to load a video into both decks for it 2 work. if the video is playing & I load an audio track the slideshow comes back on. is the way to change to so it depends on the cross-fade link or & it wound effect the track being cued up.. ??

Mensajes Mon 31 Jul 23 @ 4:44 pm
don't repeat yourself like that, it's irritating.

repeat_start rsAOV 1000ms & deck master is_video ? deck master effect_active slideshow on : deck master effect_active slideshow off
like ^this^
or this
repeat_start rsAOV 1000ms & deck master is_video ? deck master effect_active slideshow on : deck master effect_active slideshow off

Mensajes Tue 01 Aug 23 @ 2:24 am
still not working keeps the Logo over the top of the videos as well as the visuals

Mensajes Tue 01 Aug 23 @ 1:16 pm
oh, change the ? to !?

Mensajes Tue 01 Aug 23 @ 1:24 pm
Still can’t get it to work mate. I think it’s defeated me… lol

Mensajes Tue 08 Aug 23 @ 9:42 am
Right got the script working where it will auto switch on when there is just an audio track playing be still have to switch off the Slideshow (V. Source) manually when playing a video. if I play a audio track it comes back on.

repeat_start rsAOV 1000ms & deck master is_video !? deck master effect_active slideshow on : deck master effect_active slideshow off

Mensajes Fri 11 Aug 23 @ 12:00 pm
After a bit more messing around its working a dream now you have to have both buttons on each deck & here the script:

repeat_start rsAOV 100ms & deck master is_video ? deck master effect_active slideshow off : deck master effect_active slideshow on

Thank you for your help

Mensajes Fri 11 Aug 23 @ 12:08 pm
This post has been very helpful solving a similar issue. I am stuck on how can I get this to toggle on and off. Once it's On I am unable to deactivate it with either the pad or slideshow button or the menu. It just comes right back. It works great, but this one issue. Thanks.

Mensajes Fri 22 Sep 23 @ 7:27 pm