Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Filter 50% of BPM
adamPRO SubscriberMember since 2022
Simply put, If I'm playing a track that's 160bpm, I want to see tracks that are 80bpm.

Filter "Bpm Difference <= 10"
works as expected, with a difference of 10bpm.
Filter "Bpm Difference <= 10%"
doesn't work as expected, as I only just discovered . When trying to do so with "Bpm Difference >= 50%" it ignores the percentage symbol and just does a subtraction (ie, 160bpm track shows 110bpm tracks, not 80bpm tracks.

I also tried:
1. Filter "Bpm Difference <= (get_bpm * 0.5)" but this bought up a syntax error.
2. Filter "Bpm Difference <= "param_multiply 0.5 get_bpm"" no syntax error but no luck either.
3. Substituting the above combinations with "Pitch Difference" but I couldn't work out what it was doing. I thought I may perhaps be mistaking it for Key, but doesn't seem related to that.

Any ideas? Would love some help! Ultimately I want a filter for roughly 50% of the bpm (maybe give or take 5%), roughly Double the bpm. If bpm sync can detect half/double I'm sure getting a filter to detect this could also.

This would also help in cases where bpm detection isn't quite perfect, and chooses 80bpm when it should be 160 or visa versa. All relevant tracks would show up regardless.

Mensajes Fri 22 Sep 23 @ 10:40 am

Mensajes Fri 22 Sep 23 @ 10:44 am
adamPRO SubscriberMember since 2022
Woooahh you guys are so cool. Thank you SO much. I'll be back to share my formulae once I've worked it out.

Mensajes Fri 22 Sep 23 @ 11:00 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Also filters can now evaluate script when wrapped in ` `

BPM <= `get_bpm & param_multiply 0.52`
I know you'll get it but for anybody else reading this filter will return any song under 0.52 * the masterdeck bpm

if source is 100bpm return anything under 52 bpm
just in case you want strictly 0.5 * and not 1* or 2*

and they work like any other filter so you can string lots together.

Mensajes Fri 22 Sep 23 @ 11:04 am