Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Help with script
Hello, Everybody! Please help me write a script: if I press shift on the left and turn the browser knob in the middle, it changes the tempo of the left deck (pitch +0.1 or -1). If I press shift on the right - the right deck. The question is how to indicate to the program that the left shift will act on the left deck, and the right shift on the right. I understand the rest of the script

Mensajes Fri 07 Jun 24 @ 8:10 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
depends on your hardware but it's like 98% chance that you can't, sync buttons usually are wired as one midi output

you can test by mapping shift button to the script play_pause if both buttons control the one deck then you're out of luck.

Mensajes Fri 07 Jun 24 @ 8:16 pm
locoDog wrote :
depends on your hardware but it's like 98% chance that you can't, sync buttons usually are wired as one midi output

you can test by mapping shift button to the script play_pause if both buttons control the one deck then you're out of luck.

Left shift works as play/pause only for left deck, and right one for the right. So, am I lucky?)
Controller is pioneer flx4

Mensajes Fri 07 Jun 24 @ 8:34 pm
maybe, but probably not,
try mapping the Shift_browser_enc entry to

param_multiply 0.1 & pitch

It still might not work

Mensajes Fri 07 Jun 24 @ 8:47 pm
locoDog wrote :
maybe, but probably not,
try mapping the Shift_browser_enc entry to

param_multiply 0.1 & pitch

It still might not work

Both shifts work only for the last loaded song(

Mensajes Fri 07 Jun 24 @ 9:26 pm
another long shot, same mapping entry
deck 1 shift ? deck 1 param_multiply 0.01 & pitch : deck 2 shift ? deck 2 param_multiply 0.01 & pitch

Mensajes Fri 07 Jun 24 @ 11:32 pm
locoDog wrote :
deck 1 shift ? deck 1 param_multiply 0.01 & pitch : deck 2 shift ? deck 2 param_multiply 0.01 & pitch

Something wrong here. Both shifts work for both decks. But for example
"deck 1 shift ? deck 1 param_multiply 0.01 & pitch" work only for left shift (but changes parameters for both decks aswell), right shift do nothing. So, as I understand it's not the shift problem, left and right have different midi chanel.
And, i think, command can be shorter, like "deck 1 shift ? deck 1 param_multiply 0.01 & pitch : deck 2 param_multiply 0.01 & pitch"

Mensajes Sat 08 Jun 24 @ 12:21 am
locoDog wrote :

It works, thanks a lot! it was my mistake

Mensajes Sat 08 Jun 24 @ 9:20 pm