Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: EARLY ACCES V8220 SPIRAL FX BUG with FLX10
Early update 8220, new spiral FX version bug :

Spiral FX is better, but doesn't work with FLX10 with early update 8220
-> Spiral display only 1/2 beat FX on FXL10 with Early acces update 8220, and real effect is 1/8 and can't tchange Beat FX value for Spiral value with FLX10.
it can be changed only with the mouse in VirtualDJ FX parameters but not in midi mappind.

it's sad because, SPIRAL FX is now improved with lenght and beat FX parameter, much better than the old Spiral FX.
Easy to reproduce with : FLX10, MAC OS latest , and early acces version 8220

regards,

Olivier

Mensajes 7 days ago @ 1:13 pm
olivier REMUX wrote :
Early update 8220, new spiral FX version bug :

Spiral FX is better, but doesn't work with FLX10 with early update 8220
-> Spiral display only 1/2 beat FX on FXL10 with Early acces update 8220, and real effect is 1/8 and can't tchange Beat FX value for Spiral value with FLX10.
it can be changed only with the mouse in VirtualDJ FX parameters but not in midi mappind.

it's sad because, SPIRAL FX is now improved with lenght and beat FX parameter, much better than the old Spiral FX.
Easy to reproduce with : FLX10, MAC OS latest , and early acces version 8220

regards,

Olivier

fixed in 8225, it's ok now? Thanks :)

Mensajes 4 days ago @ 7:09 pm
On my FLX-10 it works well with b8225

Mensajes 4 days ago @ 5:30 am
Ron Barend wrote :
On my FLX-10 it works well with b8225

i's what i wrote , ok with 8225

however spiral FX have still a problem : the pitch change......
In original SPIRAL FLX10 (Rekordbox) pioneer, the SPIRAL FX keep the right pitch and not change the pitch.

To the original SPIRAL FX (REKORDBOX PIoneer) is nicer and better.

Could you fix this pitch problem in Spiral FX on VirtualDj (keep the original pitch withon Spiral FX like Rekordbox version ?), and make a Spiral FX the same quality and sound as the Pioneer SPIRAL FX (DJM, Rekordbox 7...)

thanks

Mensajes yesterday @ 5:53 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Not sure I understand. Changing the pitch is exactly what makes it different from a regular echo?

Mensajes yesterday @ 6:23 pm
Adion wrote :
Not sure I understand. Changing the pitch is exactly what makes it different from a regular echo?

Thanks Adion.

Just hear the SPIRAL FX in REKORDBOX 7 and compare with VirtualDj FX.

you will understand the pitch problem.

many thanks in advance :)

Mensajes 13 hours ago
With V8225 :

SPIRAL FX, BEAT 1 / level 60% on VIRTUAL DJ :
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/vccvg1e590khlkkq8hvc0/VirtualDJ-SPIRAL-BEAT1-1-LEVEL-60-..mp3?rlkey=tqmpx2rttuoh73hfyd6fuo5wz&st=j0yuhkvh&dl=1

SPIRAL FX, BEAT 1 / level 60% on Rekordbox 7 :

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/8z33xzz1dxvbpnwbpasqa/Rekordbox-SPIRAL-BEAT1-1-LEVEL-60-..mp3?rlkey=fq5orj6vsfvyoutjbvfih464n&st=3rdf21l9&dl=1

Just make FX same quality as pioneer Rekordbox 7 or DJM.
VirtualDJ is perfect, for all and STEMS, incredible product, but FX need to be improved....

Regards,

Olivier F.

Mensajes 13 hours ago
Yes that sounds Spiral differently
But why would you assume that the way Rekordbox does it is "the correct way"? Because it's says Pioneer on the box?
It's an FX, so just like with echo there are a lot of flavors/implementations of it

Mensajes 12 hours ago
klausmogensen wrote :
Yes that sounds Spiral differently
But why would you assume that the way Rekordbox does it is "the correct way"? Because it's says Pioneer on the box?
It's an FX, so just like with echo there are a lot of flavors/implementations of it

no, the Rekordbox Spiral FX is more musical , and the progression level and beat are more easy to use in live.
just hear and compare it with a FLX10

Anywway, very good work from VirtualDJ team to emulate FLX10 pioneer genuine FX.... but it could be even better, i'm sure.... :)

Mensajes 11 hours ago