Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: hey mama, R!SC, or cTiger - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey guyz, itz DJ-NERO here, but i have changed my name...
can u guyz plz delete my old account "Dj-nero" and give me (dj-xtc) the title of junior member, (you guyz can upgrade it if u want..!!!)

Cheers
DJ-XTC

Mensajes Thu 10 May 01 @ 11:10 am
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
Its me, plz delete this account and gimme my "junior member" status on dj-xtc

Thanx all, and Peace
DJ-XTC

Mensajes Thu 10 May 01 @ 11:29 am
Hey Nero, or XTC.. are you aware that your DJ name has drug referrences? I think we should clear this DJ name with your mum first.

Mensajes Thu 10 May 01 @ 6:13 pm
Hey St. Jim - trust you to spot that! But well said...

...Atomix users shouldn't be advocating the use of illegal substances like Nero's - not in public anyway.

Mensajes Thu 10 May 01 @ 8:39 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Well you haven't say my name...

but as i am a great moderator (not am I ???) i have upgrade your level on the new login...

Mensajes Thu 10 May 01 @ 8:40 pm
While you're at it, I'm still considered as a Newbie in this forum, but:
- You should hear my mixes ;-)
- I have posted quite a number of messages already
- I have sent 3 mails to teamapply without *ANY* reaction (not even a "thanks for the offer but you're of no use to us")

So *WHAT* will take me to the next level (I cannot upload any demo mixes since I don't have a broadband connection)

And I refuse "to be present" on the forum if I don't have anything to add or when it's about some guy asking for a cracked version resulting in useless discussions and people blaming eachother.

Moreover the silence on the new version is nerve-wrecking, any positive news on the new features or the launch date is systematically stamped was *WRONG*, but there is no precision on what we then should expect.

Now the last couple of days, it even seems to go the opposite way, in the sense that the new version will not be that rare pearl we've all been waiting for.

So where did I read this posting, stating that you were sworn to secrecy since you did not want to give any info on the specifics to the competition.
If the new version is not *that* significant in terms of added features, then you'll find yourself quantum years behind on other applications.
Your "window of opportunity" is getting smaller and smaller...

And I'm personally considering to see my investment in Atomix as a wrong bet, and churn to some competing application.

Yes, it will be more expensive, but in terms of value for money it would then definitely compete.

So *PLEASE* "manage the customer expectations".

That's all for now, and maybe forever...

DJ Corpse

Mensajes Thu 10 May 01 @ 9:55 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
Keep Cool. We are all waiting for the update. The atomix team seems to have a lot of work so that they cannot consider everybodies' request! Moreover, this uprade is a major one, not because of the new features, but because they build it by thinking of the further evolutions. It takes lot of time and never seems to improve the soft, however it is compulsory to have stg upgradable (without crashing every 10 minutes).

Wait and see :: Atomix wort it!! alrea

Mensajes Thu 10 May 01 @ 11:47 pm
For the fact of you have not received answers from teamapply@...

it is because this mail is restricted to the author himself. So I can't answer it!
Sorry!

It is not my fault! We don't need new teamers for the moment!

Yan-X
Note : Look your level, "junior"

Mensajes Fri 11 May 01 @ 9:13 pm
LOL ;-)

Thanx Yan-X

Some advice : put it somewhere (the fact that you don't need new team-members) or configure an autoreply.

I understood from postings elsewhere that you guys are thinking about releasing a "Pro" version.
This would be a brilliant way to differentiate the application for people wanting to use AtomixMP3 as an alternative for an (expensive) set of equipment (hence with kill functions, equalizer and other PC resource (ab)users) (i.e. for "bedroom deejays") and people aiming at using the thing in "live" mode, and therefore not interested in an over-populated interface but more in the "core" functionality (optimally with a remote control unit).

Are you planning to survey your user base on that development or do you think to have sufficient input?

I've checked out several of your competitors already. One (I won't specify the name) is so overloaded in terms of functionality that it eats PC resources like french fries. It's OK to use at home for an hour or so, but I've personally found that afterwards the sound starts degrading or the application crashes the PC.

Still, the looping functionality is genius, so I'm really looking forward to see that arrive in AtomixMP3. I repeat - and it would probably be confirmed by other people using Atomix in a "live" environment - that equalizers and kill functions are a waste of PC resources since we allready have those on our external mixer anyhow. Still I understand that people using it at home are interested in those features.

I am looking forward to the new version as it appears to have one of the basic features I'm longing for, being the separate function keys for the vital functions, and specific to each of both decks.
That will allow me to build a remote control unit, reducing the use of the mouse to the drag and drop of song files (for which I've got a touch screen waiting such that I can get around without mouse all together).

In case you want a moderator for a Dutch forum, please let me know as that is my mother tongue.

Tomorrow's another Atomix-in-the-mix night for me (looking forward to it).

That's all for now (and not forever)

DJ Corpse

Mensajes Fri 11 May 01 @ 10:53 pm
Yan, you truly are a kind, benevolent, caring, and lving moderator who only has the best for his members in mind... well most of the time.

Davey - Yeah, sorry I notice these things. And I happen to know he's a kid who may not realize the full implication of something as small as a handle.

Nero/XTC - Did you know that there is already someone who goes by DJ XTC? Just curious...

Dj Corpse - Yeah, I've seen you around alot bro... I think the only reason I ever got upgraded was 'cause I was posting, I don't know.. yeah I'd like to move up too.. but hey you win some, you lose some. As far as Atomix, I completely empathize with you. I too have felt that fustration.. and it is completely legitimate. I mean, we have been promised things repeatedly without any fulfillment of those promises. But, unfortunately getting pissed ain't gonna help much, it's just gonna stress you out. So take it easy, make some new mixes... Keep it real bro!!

. : Saint James : .

. : Saint James : .

Mensajes Fri 11 May 01 @ 10:59 pm
ummm there is sumone known as XTC.... oh SH#T!!!!!!!
thankz for that st. Jim...!!

Mensajes Sat 12 May 01 @ 1:27 pm
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
ok..
after saint james' advice i am now using this alias... even though it suckz!!

is the name DJ atomix taken...
if not it is now!!! hahahahaha

DJ Nero
[soon and hopefully to be DJ ATOMIX]

Mensajes Sat 12 May 01 @ 5:02 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
What about
MPJ Nero? :-))

mama

Mensajes Sat 12 May 01 @ 6:16 pm
Nero.. What's wrong with Nero? If it's you bro, go with it. I can't go as anything other than Saint James, 'cause that's who I am... you my friend are DJ Nero.. What if Mama suddenly wanted to be called Papa.. just would be wierd..

Mensajes Sat 12 May 01 @ 8:31 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
No please! I AM MAMA! ;-)

And yepp, Nero is a great name! You burn the crowd down with music until they´re crazy like Nero burned down Rome!

mama

Mensajes Sat 12 May 01 @ 8:36 pm
St James have you read the news recently! Your feelings about frustration will get out of your mind in a little moment...

by the way thanks for my moderator's kind "description"...
I don't know if it your real meaning but I must say thanks to you anyway.

Mensajes Sun 13 May 01 @ 12:03 am
Man....can't someone delete this rude and crude post?

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 1:41 pm
wow someone has lots of time on their hands

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 7:56 pm
Maybe the whole forum need x-mas (or xxx mass) cleanup .... If there's not enough readers to filter you can count me in :-)

... btw. can anyone provide me some serial ? For example rs-232 :-)

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 8:54 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
throwback thread????

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 9:24 pm
91%