Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: How do i play cds?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I desperately need Atomixmp3 to play cds. I can't get the cda2wav plugin for winamp to work with automixmp3 even when I put in the atomixmp3 folder, and the winamp plugin and regular folder. I need it to play the songs right off the cd, I don't have the patience to rip songs, and ripping will slow down my computer while I'm djing, and cause skipping. What should I do? Doyou have any advice on how to do this?

Mensajes Fri 11 Jan 02 @ 7:01 pm
You have three choices:

A. Grow some patience.
B. Rip songs overnight while you sleep.
C. Put the alternate CDFS.vxd into the RIGHT FOLDER....which would be rootwindowsiosubsys.

The Goner

Mensajes Fri 11 Jan 02 @ 7:56 pm
that directory didnt show up right... it should be

c: windows iosubsys

where c: is your windows drive

Mensajes Fri 11 Jan 02 @ 7:58 pm
I'll try that when I get home. Thanks for your help. I can't rip the songs overnight since I need to be able to play cds that people give me at gigs.

Mensajes Fri 11 Jan 02 @ 11:33 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
The Alternate CDFS.VXD is a replacement for the existing Win9x CDFS.VXD driver which is able to show Audio CD's as WAV files with different qualities! It ONLY works for Win9x!

Rename the "old" C:/Windows/System/IOSubSys/CDFS.VXD to CDFS.old and copy the alternate CDFS.VXD to the same directory. Reboot the PC to activate the driver.

Adrien

Mensajes Sat 12 Jan 02 @ 12:01 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)