Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: New feature for Atomix..consider!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ctndjHome userMember since 2004
Imagine this..

You could pre-program your mix, and say, "tag" a beat somewhere in the outro for one song, and "tag" another beat somewhere in the intro of the next song you want to mix in, and then set the amount you want it to come in

ie, when they've been mixing for 32 beats bring song in 25% volume with bass cut and mid and treble slightly down.. then at 64 beats, bring volume up to level and change bass, etc.

This way, you could make your mixes sound exactly how you want them even if it's not humanly possible to do on a mixer (ie turn that many knobs at once) and you could mess around and hear what sounds better, plus you'd end up with a perfect mix cd in the end..

Furthermore, you could permanently tag tracks with a "template" mix in so you could set up a random playlist and atomix could just use the templates to mix songs.. this would certainly add a lot to the "auto mix" functionality of the program and plus add an original feature which would give another reason to buy this product..

This would eliminate the need for a mixer also, as all the bass/mid/treble settings could be done within atomix!

This'd be awesome to see in the next version :)

- PhireX

Mensajes Tue 15 Jan 02 @ 2:00 pm
Bloody good idea.

Mensajes Tue 15 Jan 02 @ 2:13 pm
And then everybody would be complaining that atomix would be too complicated to use !!!!!!

That is a good idea....but that would take lots of work.

Mensajes Tue 15 Jan 02 @ 5:53 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Really a good idea. Another thing: the possibility to save your mix not as MP3, but in a time format (like a midi file).

Well, I don't think it would be very complicated, because junior users don't HAVE to use these functions. And I don't think it'd be that difficult to implement (just use timers on your player objects, and programmable interrupts: e.g.

timer Time=new timer(50,bass,10)

Now the song begins. If the songtimer reaches 50 seconds, the function (e.g.) increment_Bass(10) should be called.

(Well, that's only a brief explanation of what I mean. It isn't that easy to implement... ;-)).

Greetz, ikke

Mensajes Tue 15 Jan 02 @ 9:37 pm
This is a potential killing feature! ;-)
Greetz, Dj T-Bone

Mensajes Wed 16 Jan 02 @ 6:10 am
That sounds excellent, but doesn't that defeat the purpose of DJ'ing? Takes the fun out of it I think. That would be tight for linig up tracks for a CD though. L8r

Le Gonier

Mensajes Thu 17 Jan 02 @ 7:09 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)