Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Switch active desk

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I assigned a button for switching active desks in the version and saved it.
But now I don't find that function again.
Am I overseeing it or is it really not there????

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 02 @ 6:47 pm
2.0 version that is

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 02 @ 6:47 pm
this function is called "switch headphone"

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 02 @ 6:48 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
the key is backspace by default

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 02 @ 9:28 pm
I just installed 2.1 and then ran the program. After entering the serial number, my firewall catches Atomix trying to access the internet. WHY?

Is Atomix SPYING on me?

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 02 @ 11:19 pm
No, but it is try to check the serial number... but so far i know if atomix haven't any internet connection it will still work...so be don't afraid.. ;-)

Mensajes Sat 23 Mar 02 @ 12:57 am
I don't recall it saying anywhere that Atomix would use MY bandwidth to spy on me.

Where does it say that once 2.1 is installed it will connect to the internet without permission and SPY on me to verify my serial?

EVERY time that Atomix 2.1 is run, it attempts to connect to the internet, that's EVERY TIME YOU RUN IT, in case you missed the first time. It uses YOUR bandwidth to SPY on you without you knowing about it and without your permission having been asked.

My firewall has been instructed to stop Atomix from ever accessing the internet. Why isn't it advertised on this site that Atomix is now SPYWARE? Maybe someone should submitt Atomix's name to a well-known spyware detector program? Hmmm....

Atomixmp3 is now SPYWARE.

Mensajes Sat 23 Mar 02 @ 11:25 pm
Atomix is not spyware at all. It just has an auto-update feature, so that you can be informed each time a new version is available on the website.
Don't worry, no personal information are sent during this auto-update check.

The only thing personal it sends is the playlist if you enabled the chart option. But of course you can disable it.

Mensajes Sat 23 Mar 02 @ 11:43 pm
why does it send the playlist????
I don't see the point of sending a playlist to atomix.

Mensajes Sun 24 Mar 02 @ 1:17 pm

Mensajes Sun 24 Mar 02 @ 2:08 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
lol, some people are too paranoid. go put your tinfoil hat on now

i trust the atomix team, more than i trust microsoft, and microsoft sure as hell knows every time you go on the internet (well, they have enough data from WMP and product activation and auto-updates and IE)....

Mensajes Sun 24 Mar 02 @ 9:02 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)