Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Question: Help w/ soundcard issue.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have two sound cards installed and I'm trying to get the headphone preview to work. The configuration under Atomixmp3 allows me to select "2 sound cards" and both cards show up but when I select them and click "OK" it crashes and gives me this error. 411763:548d088b I believe that my sound card has 3d capability as well and it lets me select 3D un configuration and the sound card without crashing but I'm not getting a different output when I click the green/red select button. Someone in this list suggested I might have to turn on a 3D parameter for the sound card but I can't find anything under the ControlPanelMultimedia area and don't know where else to look. Can anyone please help? Thanks

Mensajes Sat 27 Apr 02 @ 11:59 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
You need the full version for this feature.

DJ homeboy

Mensajes Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 1:14 am
This was an upgrade version from the old Virtual DJ software and I thought it was a full working version. I paid for it and it's not a demo version. However it is an older 1.0 version and I'm not sure how to get the information I need to download the update from the website. Any ideas on that?

Mensajes Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 1:41 am
contact support@atomixmp3.com by the e-mail adress you used to purchase atomixmp3 originally, and they will tell you how to upgrade.

-MixMasterMatt

Mensajes Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 5:00 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)