Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: No pitch bend button on de Virtual DJ Pro controller?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ProtoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Looking at the picture I don't see any buttons for pitch bend. I love this feature on my DMC-1. Any way to program the other buttons to pitch bend in the software?

Proto

Mensajes Wed 10 Dec 03 @ 10:37 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
On the PRO Controller you have a pitch bend on the wheel. It's really much powerfull!

Mensajes Wed 10 Dec 03 @ 12:53 pm
Yes, I know. That was not the question. Pitch bend buttons are extremely handy for very small regular adjustments. Why do you think a DMC-1 has pitch bend buttons?

Anyway, anyone got an aswer?

Mensajes Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 5:34 pm
As Kaleo Say on the PRO Controller you have a pitch bend on the wheel.

It's really really much powerfull!

Mensajes Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 6:02 pm
With the change of repeating myself: I know how the Pro controller works with the pitch bend on the rotary controls. In fact you have kind of those on the DMC-1 and I use them too.

But my question remains: if they arent on the PRO controller can we assign other keys to work as pitch bend> For instance I dont need the effects buttons, can I make those into pitch bend. A yes or no will do.

If you have read this and tell me that the PRO controller has pitch bend, let me assure you, I already know.

Mensajes Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 9:11 pm
Of Course with the XP10 you can use the keyboard shortcut too !

Mensajes Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 9:21 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I want to add this for knowledge:
In the past, I used to work with Denon CD player and so, I used buttons pitch bend.
I didn't liked pitch bend on wheels like on Pioneer CD players.
So I can understand that some people could be a little bit affraid by this kind of new control... like I was!
But now, I use the DJConsole (pich bend on wheel too) and I can't imagine to use button now!
:)

Mensajes Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 10:23 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)