Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Can Atomix loop between custom start & end cue points?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Please help. I love Atomix but I really need this feature. Is there a way I can set 2 cue points (start & end) anywhere a song, then hit a button and have that part of the song loop over and over? Like say, a segment of a song that has a special beat solo that I want to play extensively so I can mix in the next song with that beat playing in the background. I can do this with cooledit pro but it is very time consuming. Would be nice if atomix had this feature. Thanks.

Mensajes Mon 05 Aug 02 @ 10:44 am
With the 2.1, you can use an another Atomix window, but not with the same window.

In don't think that's possible in the next version. Why not, but the loop fonction ask more and more resources. So, I hope the next release will include the loop 16 or 32. In fact, we will hope all! ;)

Mensajes Mon 05 Aug 02 @ 12:40 pm
huh?

Mensajes Wed 07 Aug 02 @ 2:28 am
Hug!

Mensajes Wed 07 Aug 02 @ 7:09 am
@anonymous: there's not "point A - point B" loop available yet and it probably won't be available in the next couple of updates either iwould GUESS:
I have no insight in what the team is up to but from what I've heard they are more focused on getting better performance and adding a resource-hog lika userdefineable loop would certainly bring Atomix to it's knees if it was (ab-)used too much.

I would recommend that you set up that first cuepoint and then set two shortcuts using the same key, for example set the 1-key on the numeric pad to Goto cue 1 and then set a second shortcut for the same button to Play when you press it, that way you can loop manually by going back to that cuepoint and getting it played right away

Mensajes Wed 07 Aug 02 @ 11:44 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)