Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Nescafe Contest : the winner is...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mensajes Thu 26 Sep 02 @ 5:19 pm
This mix that i downloaded is not made with atomix for sure and if someone has something against my opinion try to search a video or something to prove that he did it with atomix he will not find it because this mix isnt with atomix and i am sure of that.To do that he has to use at least 3 atomixplayers wich i also did but he could never put the volume down of 2 looped songs and raise the volume of a third song simultaneously because with atomix if you use 2 or 3 atomix players i mean with multifunction there is no way that you can do that .only if you use 3 separate computers with a mixer but i dont think so because to unloop the right song at the exact moment and in one part he unloop 2 of them he needs to have 4 hands to do that.I dont say if he is a good dj or not i am just saying this mix is not made with atomix for sure.i know how to use acid and cubase also;)If someone can proove something different with a small video or something like that i have open mind to apologize but...i dont think that this will happend.
sorry but is my opinion after listening carefully the mix

Mensajes Thu 26 Sep 02 @ 9:42 pm
roryHome userMember since 2001
you totally lost me there...

Mensajes Thu 03 Oct 02 @ 12:58 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)