Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Bass KILL

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Bass is the main sound of the techno.
Nobody can mix two songs with the two basses.
So, this buttons are VERY VERY VERY important!

Mensajes Thu 26 Jul 01 @ 3:34 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Wait for the next version... :))

- Dams -

Mensajes Thu 26 Jul 01 @ 10:00 am
You can't mix two songs with two bass lines? Wow, I'm glad I found that out now, before I keep doing that everynight I spin at the club. You know, I actually never had a problem with it.

Mensajes Thu 26 Jul 01 @ 5:16 pm
Mix is much better when ther is a one bass line instead of two, if you didn't notice that. It is standard!

Mensajes Thu 26 Jul 01 @ 6:45 pm
You know they didn't teach me that in DJ college. But thank you.. I hate finding things out things like this.

Mensajes Thu 26 Jul 01 @ 7:08 pm
I think they shouldn't just have bass kill, they outta have all 3 standard kills: bass, treble and mid. Man, if they had that, this program would be in any club dj's arsenal, it can help save cash to use on records and maybe even new equipment. So, i hope they can get all 3 standard killz in by the next version, it'll really kick @$$ then..

Mensajes Fri 10 Aug 01 @ 12:14 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
Oh, just you wait, you'll love 1.2 :D

I mix with 2 bass lines all the time. Nobody ever told me not to. The key is simply to align the songs by their patterns of 8-beats (2x 4 beat sections) and start the next song on the right beat.

You can just sit there and count 'em: one two three four five six seven eight ONE [and mix on ONE] and you'll have a significantly better mix than if you simply sync the songs at random points.

Mensajes Sun 12 Aug 01 @ 7:27 am
el_temaHome userMember since 2004
throwing 2 basses on eachother ... whats wrong with that ?
of course u can mix keeping both basses alive ... depending on the tracks u use , it can either sound better with 2 oder with just 1 ... but of course the feature would (or will ;) ) kick ass ... , LazZo

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 01 @ 3:00 am
el_temaHome userMember since 2004
lol ... i kind of got my languages mixed up there on the last post =)

oder = or

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 01 @ 3:01 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)