Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: tap-beat-button-element and shortcut

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Please add a button element and shortcut key, that when pressed 4 or more times, calculates the average bpm and inputs it to the song in selected channel. Thank you!

Mensajes Thu 06 Dec 01 @ 4:29 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Couldn't you just count for four seconds then modify the bpm by right clicking on the song.

Mensajes Thu 06 Dec 01 @ 7:16 pm
Hahah. Count for four seconds? then you would need to multiply the beats counted with 60/4 ..

And right click and type the bpm in? i need mouse & keyboard to do that.

You probably see now why i rather just press one key 4+ times and get much more accurate bpm count than you can get by your clock + calculator style.

Mensajes Thu 06 Dec 01 @ 9:12 pm
You can get a beat counter here:

ddrpccentral.teamgwailo.com/downloads/winbpm.zip

The longer you tap it, the more accurate it is.
(Tap it for a least 1 minute)

Cheers.

Mensajes Fri 07 Dec 01 @ 6:38 pm
OK that's a rather simple program but it only indicates entire values of BPM...

Mensajes Sat 08 Dec 01 @ 6:25 pm
As soon as the v2.1 is out, I can make a tap-beat effect plugin, if nobody did one before (pretty easy to do :))

Stephane C.

(if someone whish to make one, just implement in the plugin's onStart a simple popup window creation, in the onStop you destroy the window, and in the window's onkeypressed event you count the beats)

Mensajes Sun 09 Dec 01 @ 1:52 am
Would be cool if it could modify the value of the BPM right in Atomix (so we don't have to type it in after having taped the beats)

Mensajes Sun 09 Dec 01 @ 6:55 pm
sclavel please implement it straight to shortcut keys. like KEY B - BPM TAP ..

then just select the deck and start pressing B with the beat.. no need to have clumsy popups and the new beat will be used instantly.

maybe it can be made as plugin too, but there's only 3 slots for plugins, there should be 10..

Mensajes Sun 09 Dec 01 @ 9:56 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)