Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: WMA COMPATIBILITY AND SCRATCHES, ONLY THAT :P

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

(nt = no text)

Mensajes Fri 04 Jan 02 @ 10:25 pm
I can go with scratching :-) but wma??? It sucks big time!
Greetz, DJ T-Bone

Mensajes Sat 05 Jan 02 @ 7:19 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Personally, I could live without scratching too. Main thing we need it autoplay. That's just me tho. I can't imagine a good reason for wma support either, but if someone thinks they need it, I'm sure the teamers will examine the idea.

Mensajes Sat 05 Jan 02 @ 10:11 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
If you really want scratching, save up some bux and buy a cheap turntable. Plug it into your line in, and scratch with the music. No biggie.

The key with scratching is the interface, though. You need to be able to have one hand on the crossfade (or on the seperate volume slider, the way i do) so you can create cool sounds. With only one mouse, it would not be possible to do a decent sounding fully digital scratch.

Pioneer CDJ-1000.... two months from now, I will have two of those bad boys running with two Atomix channels. That will be fun :D

Mensajes Mon 07 Jan 02 @ 4:13 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
well WMA support requires to pay a licence from Microsoft to use THEIR technologies... (always due to copyrights)

Mensajes Mon 07 Jan 02 @ 10:39 am
Damn Microsoft! :(

Mensajes Fri 11 Jan 02 @ 3:01 am
so, use ogg vorbis which is free and post more and more message to see the ogg vorbis format included in atomix

Mensajes Fri 11 Jan 02 @ 12:26 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)