Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Making AtomixMP3 really professional

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I know this was said many times, but in order to have a real DJ feel, there has to be an external controller for Atomix. The program is extremely good, but the DJ "feel" is missing. Not only does it not "feel" right but i doesnt look right either. Imagine doing a live gig in a club, and controling and clicking everything with a mouse? I don't think I have to make further explanations, you guys probably understand what I want to say.
So, since the Atomix software is getting more and more serious by every release, I think(and probably many others) the crew should really take this option into consideration. The BPMSTUDIO, and even the tottaly mistaken PCDJ have a controller.
Also, since most of us that use Atomix are students, the product should be at a reasonable price.

Other DJ's and Atomix fans, what do you say on this?

Atomix crew! Give us some responses, there were no comments since Dec 02 2001, I think alot of people would appreciate a couple of words.

Rave Master

Mensajes Wed 16 Jan 02 @ 5:49 pm
I agree with the comments on the frontpage BUT an external controller would make Atomixmp3 a lot more expensive ... why not use the keyboard shortcuts, i personaly don't use my mouse when dj'ing ...
Greetz, Dj T-bone

Mensajes Wed 16 Jan 02 @ 6:57 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes, perhaps an external controller would be nice. But I'll say this much, I've been using it since last May, all summer I worked 5 nights a week, and all winter I have been doing 3 nights a week.... all with a mouse. I had a cool little thumb scroll ball mouse, but it broke. Now I'm using a little optical mouse. I'm hunting real hard for another little palm sized thumb scroller like I had. But don't let anyone tell you you can't do gigs with a mouse... You get good at what you do....

Mensajes Wed 16 Jan 02 @ 7:18 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
If you want that professional "feel", go out and buy a mixing table and a good sound card... Atomix then works much the same as a set of turntables, except that it can beatmatch :D

Mensajes Wed 16 Jan 02 @ 8:59 pm
i dont think it needs it, when you are using an external mixer you use atomix only to play and match songs, nothing else, maybe on the new version you can use the effects but no need for controller.... the mixer and another controller will be messy...

Mensajes Wed 16 Jan 02 @ 9:09 pm
Yeah I guess you guys are right. I am using an external mixer, and I bought an optical mouse, which I think is really important coz mouse jams while mixing can be really frustrating. After reading your replys, on second thought it actually looks cool when you see DJ's with comps, it has a beauty of its own. Its just sometimes i get carried away with thoughts.

Thanx
Rave Master

Mensajes Thu 17 Jan 02 @ 4:52 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
www.finalscratch.com ... The wet dream of every DJ (when onnected to atomix (which isn't possible :-()) ;-)

Greetz, ikke

Mensajes Thu 17 Jan 02 @ 9:55 pm
maybe ... but i would like to see the soft in action so that i'm sure the computer will not hang while spinning the vinyl ... and you're right you should be aible to connect it with atomixmp3 ... :-)
greetz, Dj T-Bone (I'm having my last exam in 2 hours and a half now ... wish me luck .. i'll need it ... :/)

Mensajes Fri 18 Jan 02 @ 6:15 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
I'll pray for you ;-)

Mensajes Fri 18 Jan 02 @ 5:22 pm
Tnx! :-), the exam was pretty good! :-) even I do day it myself! :-p

Mensajes Sat 19 Jan 02 @ 4:16 pm
DJ OmniHome userMember since 2001
For those wondering about the reliability of Final Scratch. It is currently being used live at high profile gigs by DJs such as Ritchie Hawtin and John Aquaviva. I would really like to get my hands on this... if I only had the money. 8-)

DJ Omni
http://www.productionsomni.com

Mensajes Wed 23 Jan 02 @ 5:10 am
Buy a touchscreen it works very good with Atomix and it looks cool!!!!

Mensajes Tue 29 Jan 02 @ 10:59 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)