Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: 5.1 Channel Surround Sound

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Wonder if there is an 5.1 channel surround encoder plugin available for Atomix?

Mensajes Wed 06 Mar 02 @ 3:22 pm
I have a surround sound soundcard, I have that set as my primary card and I get sound out of all 5 speakers and my sub-woofer. THe output is only in stereo as thats what the MP3's are encoded to be.

Mensajes Fri 08 Mar 02 @ 12:37 pm
I have a surround sound soundcard, I have that set as my primary card and I get sound out of all 5 speakers and my sub-woofer. THe output is only in stereo as thats what the MP3's are encoded to be.

Mensajes Fri 08 Mar 02 @ 12:37 pm
DJTroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Wish List

I would like to see 3D surround sound and 3D surround sound effects too. The PA would have to be setup in a surround (4.1, 5.1, 7.1.... whatever) sound pattern. Easy enough done.

3D surround sound (you would need the lables to get in on this, but...)
Live Concert video: Front speakers = Music, Rear speakers = Music + 30% Audience

3D surround sound effect

• 3D Helicoptor Plug In = the sample or scrach or whatever travels (spins) around the room.
  • 3D Combine Plug In = the sample or scrach or whatever travels from front to back of the room.
  • 3D Wave Plug In = the sample or scrach or whatever travels from left to right.
  • 3D Bounce = the sample or scrach or whatever travels in a randon pattern.

If this was done right, Us Djs could induce dancefloor wide nasia without playing Celine Dion!

TP

Mensajes Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 7:29 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Troy.. you have good imagination :D

It should be very powerful plugin :D but how many clubs have surround ???

Mensajes Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 1:53 pm
The one that I am in right now has the capability. I installed it that way. The club in Simcoe (small town Canada) also had the same pattern (I installed it that way).

Most of the clubs that I build either have surround or simply would need to have the wiring re-routed to accomodate this. Many dance floors have speakers 'surrounding' them. This provides for a 'nice even field (of sound).

Sidebar: I recently installed a 24 channel surround system in a pro theatre (Avon theatre, Stratford, ON CA) These ideas come from the test patterns that were used to test the system. This system was sweet. ($5 million install...)

Mensajes Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 3:14 pm
I think that I saw an old-school unit like this that had a joystick... I just cannot remember what brand.

Mensajes Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 7:09 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)