Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Add MAC compatibility...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I am using a mac and I know from my experience that many mac users would like to have a dj mixer as good as atomix. So please if a programmer ever reads this post: Build atomix for macintosh...

Mensajes Fri 21 Jun 02 @ 4:34 pm
If MAC made cars ...... they would be 10 times faster than regular cars, last for 20 years, and would never crash but could only run on 5% of roads.

If microsoft made cars, they'd cost nothing, every kid could have one, but would crash every 5 mins.

Mensajes Tue 25 Jun 02 @ 5:50 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
I don't think that's an easy job (I mean to port the program to Mac). As far as I know, Atomix is partly written in (x86) Assembler. And you can't just compile the same code on a Mac assembler (because of the other hardware architecture and adresses). So Steph'd have to rewrite all the assembler code, and first of all: he'd have to learn assembler for Mac, and assembler is (for any platform) the most difficult to learn (because in fact it's (in my opinion) not really a "programming language").
On the other hand: Atomix uses the shared DirectX DLL's. Are they aviable for Mac? I don't know. If not, that would have to be rewritten too.

But you never know of course ;)

Greetz, Ikke

Mensajes Tue 25 Jun 02 @ 5:58 pm
aceno16Home userMember since 2006
ikke u r dumb omg
jackass
vdj is cummin out 28 of september

i know!!!

Mensajes Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 3:03 pm
Please stop speculation. Even if you have a crystal ball, please don't speak about things you don't know.

Mensajes Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 3:17 pm
aceno16Home userMember since 2006
some one from the team told me
buut i wont say who!

Mensajes Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 3:31 pm
That's not possible for 2 reasons:
1) nobody knows you in the team
2) there is no date yet

So stop immediately or you'll be banned.

Mensajes Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 3:33 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Why not ban him already? I see a perfect reason:

aceno16 wrote :
ikke u r dumb omg
jackass

Mensajes Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 7:06 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)