Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: for janosch

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hey janosch, congratz on the new skin.. it's def sweet. i dig it. i've got a request for doing an 800x600 of the denon 1800F. i remember a while back when you had that poll and a lot of people voted for that one then too.

are you currently working on an 800x600 of the denon? or is it cool for me to do it. i might not mod this one, just do a straight resize.

phatty720
dave

Mensajes Fri 19 Apr 02 @ 7:04 am
Hi phatty720,
i'm very happy about if anyone make a 800x600 version of my skins.
I was at the start of recreate the Denon skin but i had just begone.
If you or anybody else take this skin and make a 800x600 version of it that it would be very good. So i can save time because i used for myself only 1024x768 skins. Therefore i only create skins in this resulution.
If there is any help needed please post it here in the forum and i will help if i can.

So good luck with the skin !

greetz,
Janosch

Mensajes Fri 19 Apr 02 @ 8:03 am
alright dude, cool.. i'll do the denon. i don't mind resizing skins.. i like it. it gives me good practice. modding it gives me even more practice and ideas for skins of my own. if you ever got anything you'd like to see on a resize of one of your skins let me know.. that'll give me even more practice yet. if i got any questions i'll be sure to post 'em. later on.

phatty720
dave

Mensajes Fri 19 Apr 02 @ 9:29 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)