Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: Request

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Could somebody make a skin based on this cd player ...
-- http://www.beglec.com/cd800b.jpg

Then i would have a matching Atomixmp3 with my cd player
;-) ...

and i think this player is very useable for a skin because it has a lot of buttons ...

regards

Mensajes Fri 24 May 02 @ 12:53 pm
I like those JBsystems :o)

Someone(=you? :) posted a blue verision of that one along with some other cool frontpanels..
If I was to do a photo-based skin that one would be it for sure.. and if I would win the lottery that one would end up in my livingroom for real :)

It seems I'm stuck in the production of my skin, haven't found much time for skinning lately, so I won't do this one...
..but once I've gotten the skinning-skills to work again (=vacation) I might give this a try.. not a promise, just a plan :)

Mensajes Fri 24 May 02 @ 2:45 pm
By the way.. that particular picture, as well as the one posted by someone earlier (with a crooked perspective, I think it was their 550 model from the same page) are kinda hard to use for skins as they are rather small(/low resolution) which makes them extremely hard to scale ..

This one is 850x360 which is fairly OK for a 800x600 skin but filling out the height might get hard by just using this image..
I don't know.. maybe Janosch can do his magic on this one?

Is that beglec-page the official page for JBSYSTEMS-CD decks or is there any other page that might have more and better pictures of the specific models?

Mensajes Fri 24 May 02 @ 2:59 pm
hehe.. I'm gonna get a heap of sarcy remarks about my multiple posts now.. :o)

I found the earlier post:
http://www.atomixmp3.com/forum/display.html?forum=6&topic=883

and it seems it wasn't the 550, rather the 400 and that picture stunk but I like those white surrounding lines on the 400 panel..
The blue one I mumbled about is another one of those images.

The 800 however looks like a promising model for a skin I must say..
Earth calling Janosch, come in Janosch? :o)

Mensajes Fri 24 May 02 @ 3:08 pm
Can you tell that it's Friday afternoon? *hic* :-s

I got the modelnumbers messed up.. just have a look at the different models mentioned earlier and you see which one has the white lines..

This will be the last post from me in this thread *hides in shame* :)

CHEERS!

Mensajes Fri 24 May 02 @ 3:12 pm
Hi,
very nice picture.
That's good for a skin. I will do it.
But i only make skins in 1024x768 because i never use 800x600. Sorry for those who use 800x600. But i think phatty720 or Tommy2Tall or someone else can make a 800x600 of the 1024x768 version.

Skin is ready in 2 days.

greetz,
Janosch

Mensajes Fri 24 May 02 @ 5:37 pm
Janosch for president! ;-)

Mensajes Fri 24 May 02 @ 6:34 pm
ok it has take a few days longer to finish the skin but now it is ready and online. Enjoy it.
You can post here any errors or comments to the skin.

Mensajes Sun 02 Jun 02 @ 1:30 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)