Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Problems of using Virtual dj

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

nutsmanHome userMember since 2003
I try to use the trial version 1.60, but the screen always suddenly stopped while the music is still playing,however i would like click any key,likes change MUSIC to SAMPLE, but the screen still hold. Firstly i suppose it's just my computer problems beacse of i am using p3 500mhZ, and i saw yr company suggested the features is PIII 850 MhZ computer .
Later i buy a new computer of p4 2.8 mhz, but still have this problems, does this problems just this trial version and many user have ? At same this i have tried yr company same software of ATOMIXmp3, it's no this problem.Now I am hesate to order it or not. thxs of yr solve.

Mensajes Tue 23 Dec 03 @ 5:55 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
First of all, try the last demo release, this problems should disappear.

Mensajes Tue 23 Dec 03 @ 7:28 pm
make sure your screen resolution is 16bit, not 32bit. this sometimes has a big impact on the speed of virtual dj.

Mensajes Tue 23 Dec 03 @ 7:30 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
1.06 is an outdated, no longer supported version. First of all, you should uninstall it completely. Then download and install the latest proper demo available in the download section of this web site.
Then see if your problems go away.

Mensajes Tue 23 Dec 03 @ 7:38 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)