Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: transition effects

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
its like an effect for the 2 decks,like you press it it brakes on one and swirls up and on the second,or it brakes then it starts the other deck automatically on the first beat,things like that

NaDeR

Mensajes Fri 17 May 02 @ 12:25 am
I'm not 100% sure but it seems possible:
there are references in the default header-file for the plugins to the parent window and and other instances of the plugin in question (through the variables hWindParent and hInst) so you should be able to interact between two ordinary plugins, no matter if they are loaded "on top" of each other on the same deck (I see no reason for this) or if they are loaded once for each deck.

This means that any effect-plugin can interact/sync/exchange data with other effect...
If I had the skills I'd get my head full of ideas right now...as a matter of fact I _have a head full of effect-ideas just be realizing this but I can't put them down in a DLL.. :oP

For example.. two effect-plugins, one on each deck sample their own track AND also get audio-data from the other deck so that you can effectively do the whole transition-effect of some kind... maybe some kind of cool mixing-stunts that are preprogrammed and customizable in a variety of ways..
all this on one deck with one plugin-instance co-working with the other... then you can setup the other instance of the plugin to sample and mix the first track in a similar way so that it doesn't all go flat when you decide to move the crossfader over.... not making much sence now, am I? :)

Anyway.. it LOOKS possible.. maybe one of our beloved effect-coders or a teamer can shed some extra light on this :o)

Mensajes Fri 17 May 02 @ 10:26 am
yeah that i know but dont they have three spaces for fx what if they make one of these joint,or add another one,teamers do shed a light please!

NaDeR

Mensajes Fri 17 May 02 @ 2:26 pm
like one plugin for both decks i mean

NaDeR

Mensajes Fri 17 May 02 @ 2:26 pm
(nt = no text)

Mensajes Thu 26 Sep 02 @ 1:26 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)