Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: I want one!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mensajes Thu 15 Jan 04 @ 4:37 pm
hmm ... hmm ....
I don't know, the Virtual DJ Pro controller looks more useful. That touch screen is nice but I think it's too small to handle different functions ( Simultaneous On-screen display for both decks at same time, Shared On-screen Record Case, ... ) all at once.
If you find a review of it, please post it. It will be interesting!!

GnoedeL

Mensajes Thu 15 Jan 04 @ 11:07 pm
If I can get a hold of one! Sure hope they have a MIDI driver for that baby.

Mensajes Thu 15 Jan 04 @ 11:50 pm
I still don't see why someone can't come out with an all in one so you don't need a computer. Is it too expensive? CAVS has one for karaoke (without the screen), why not for djing and make it mix friendly.

Here is the CAVS version:

http://www.cavs-usa.com/jb-99.htm

Can't anyone take this concept and add a rack mount controller with a touch screen that plugs directly into your mixer and the main unit? Have it play CD's too. OK I'm asking for a bit much here. But it would be cool.

Mensajes Sun 18 Jan 04 @ 1:50 am
Maybe this is something for you:

http://www.numark.com/news/releases/index.php?n=95

It is a double cd deck with build in harddrive. It is possible to play mp3s, create playlists and songs.

Price, when available, size of the HD is not yet known.

What do you think of it?

Ewout

Mensajes Sun 18 Jan 04 @ 8:46 pm
Yes!!! That would be it. Can't wait to see it. I knew it would come eventually and leave it to Numark. They have a quality product. I have the 88, 90 and all Numark mixers. Never an issue. Better start saving now though, if it's quality it will be pricey! Hope the HD is either expandable or at least 100 gig. Thanks!!!

Mensajes Sun 18 Jan 04 @ 9:27 pm

Mensajes Mon 19 Jan 04 @ 1:52 am
VantineDJ

There is already a picture available: Go to the Numark site. In the middle of the header there is a banner. Click on it when the message "Check our new products for 2004". Here is also a better picture of the double DVD player.
The Harddrive is just 40G :-(
Hope that they upgrade it to 160G or more fastly....
Ewout

Mensajes Mon 19 Jan 04 @ 11:59 pm
Question:
Do you like the CDN90 cd players?
Ewout

Mensajes Tue 20 Jan 04 @ 12:06 am
Thanks,

40 GIG. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

They need to upgrade that.

I prefer the 88 but the 90 has several better features. Cueing, auto braking but the 88 works perfect. Never an issue on either.

Mensajes Tue 20 Jan 04 @ 2:33 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)