Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: do I need a mixer?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have looked through the forums,i see lot of ppl say they use atomix without a mixer.the problem i see is that you cant adjust levels and eq simotaniously saimple with a mouse.the shortcuts dont offer as much flexability as i would like.am i missing something here.iam try to master mixing not such luch so far.since what i have discovered it does lack some sense of flexability.another qwuestion is about my mp3's some of them are high in volume.can i fix this thorwing them into soundforge or cool edit pro.like i said iam still tryin to teach myself the fundamentals.all tips,suggests and input is greatly appreciated.thanks

Mensajes Tue 29 Oct 02 @ 4:32 am
Okay, As much as I would love to help ... Speak English ! I can't understand what you're saying ? Write complete sentences, use proper grammer, etc.

Mensajes Tue 29 Oct 02 @ 4:49 am
my main question is do i need a mixer.i see alot of people say you dont but the prob i have is adding shortcuts to everythign especially setting shortcuts for levels on both decks. also on eq's.i tried to set these shortcuts but i dont see that option.am i missing something? or can you give me some tips,or should i just buy a mixer?

Mensajes Tue 29 Oct 02 @ 5:15 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)