Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Advanced cueing options (sticky labels)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I have the following requests with regards to cueing.

(for all uses, club, home, bar etc...)

1) Mark visualy on the time line each cue point with say a red line.

2) give us the feature to name our cue points instead of 1,2,3,4,5,6 we use for example, "vocals_in", "breakdown", "bass_drop" and such like.

3) Then have added to the song info when it is playing all the cue information for the entire song, ie:

"x" seconds to/since "vocals_ out", "y" seconds to/since "bass_ drop", "z" seconds to/since "breakdown".

Vinylists use loads of sticky labels to mark there tracks, we have the advantage of being able to store info on a hardrive. Why not have "virtual sticky labels"

The idea hit me when I (for the first time in years) clashed two vocals in public and ruined a mix.

If you would like to see this feature added please post backing this feature. (like a petition)

Steve Jukes

Mensajes Sun 25 Jan 04 @ 3:57 pm
not a bad idea, you've got my vote

Mensajes Sun 25 Jan 04 @ 5:51 pm
I also think this would be helpful
Ewout

Mensajes Sun 25 Jan 04 @ 8:35 pm
djlarsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Sticky labels is a great idea!
And more control over this "automix" function...

I also get "automix" mode suddenly stops without any error messages... just silence after a track - "automix" has to be deactivated(it's still "active"!), then activated and it plays on for an unsure amount of time/tracks (15-30minutes)...???

*modified*
Actually - now i hear the music's still playing, going for past 30min. but the graphics of Virtual DJ is static, and unresponsive - but it's still playing it's automix mode, and the sound is fine...

Config :
VDJ 1.08, Mixstation SV 04 Titanium skin
AMDXP3000/1GB Ram/Win2k sp4/160GB Sata drive

Mensajes Fri 13 Feb 04 @ 8:42 pm
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
bump bump :)

Mensajes Thu 26 Feb 04 @ 7:06 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)