Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: ATOMIXMP3 ... SIMPLY GREAT!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have just purchased ATOMIXMP3 and I'd just like to say "I think it's great!" Having used various other DJ mixing softwares (which shall remain nameless!) (PCDJ **cough **cough!!) I must congratulate the programmers on a simply first class job! You guys don't get the congratulations you deserve!
WELL DONE ATOMIX!
Regards,
Phil.

Mensajes Tue 25 Feb 03 @ 9:51 am
Rodie83Home userMember since 2001
...............ooooh the enthusiasm of a "newbie"....................

Mensajes Tue 25 Feb 03 @ 10:11 am
;-) lol

Mensajes Tue 25 Feb 03 @ 10:44 am
No, seriously - I was just giving the support and credit that I believe the ATOMIX progremmers deserve, people are allways up here slagging the programme off about one thing or another & and thats just not fair!
I like ATOMIX even if nobody else does!
;-)

Mensajes Thu 27 Feb 03 @ 1:24 pm
Yes, it is indeed a nice prog. But if used more often there *simply* are some things i would like to see different or implemented (like a f function as known in the old winamp 2.81). However, if you want to say "ATOMIXMP3 ... SIMPLY GREAT!" i won't stop you nor I bother ;-)

Roderick

Mensajes Thu 27 Feb 03 @ 1:53 pm
OK ;-)

Mensajes Thu 27 Feb 03 @ 2:57 pm
Atomixmp3 is the best program to spin on computer... I mean, the price is good, the quality also, and the features are being improved since the first version was released... I'm happy with what I got for that price, and I know that the prigrammers are goin to improve the quality on the next versions... But cmon, this program have almost everything you need... loop, graphic beats, FX, sampler, eqs, etc etc... so, is the best program for spinning on computer, for my point of view...

Mensajes Fri 18 Apr 03 @ 9:48 pm
So on another thread whats the score with this NEW software Atomix is bringing out? Will existing "Full Users" be given a preview or b etter still discount on the full product?

Mensajes Thu 24 Apr 03 @ 11:57 am
I believe that we got (Full Version Users) more than we bargain for. IM happy with AtomixMP3 and IM really thankful for the developers. And they should sell it for more than $59.00. Hey, why not? Atomix sounds much better than Mixvibes so why not for more? That’s why IM really grateful.
The other thing we never mention “I haven’t seen it yet” is the great service Atomix workers provide us, that alone should cost more than $59.00 “A year that is”.
Hats off, for Atomix employees for job well done.

NO! I don't work for Atomix, IM just impress :-)

Mensajes Fri 25 Apr 03 @ 11:41 am
good to see people liking the software :)

Mensajes Fri 25 Apr 03 @ 9:35 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)