Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: PEOPLE.....WE NEED BETTER SCRATCHING

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

OK IM P.O.'d because I've been using atomix for about a year now and it just needs to appeal more to the turntablist...people who mix hip hop. Don't get me wrong this program in my mind is a breakthorugh because I've tried traktor and PCDJ and well frankly they just don't offer the simplicity as anolog or atomix but with anolog there is better scratching which is my forte' and It would be nice to have a piece of equipment for atomix that simulates the turntable and scratches like analog because this will not only increase demand for atomix among DJ's but make alot of us hip hop dJ's less prone to critism by other dj's that tell me "well if you can do that on your computer can you do it on a turntable?" and well just make us turntablist happy and make an accesory that we'd all pay $499.95 instead of that crappy numark hardware that you never have in stock anyway!
PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE!!!!

DOES ANYONE AGREE????

Mensajes Mon 28 Apr 03 @ 3:52 pm
There is so much accuracy that a mouse can handle. Its precision doesn't even come close to that of an actual turntable. You have to understand the mechanics of it. The only way to really improve it is by having a dedicated hardware controller.

I've tried traktor's scrating ... its very similar. I find atomix's to be more accurate although I love the spinback you can do on traktor.

Mensajes Mon 28 Apr 03 @ 6:02 pm
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Wait and see what Digitize and myself come up with. Were working on this problem. Check the video at www.fastfowardthinker.com in the design section to see how the controllers coming on.

There may be two versions available, one with touch key controlls for play, pause,loop etc. ie. a fully standalone controller. And another version just with the scratch facility for those of us with laptops.

Post your thoughts on this;

Thanks

Steve

Mensajes Mon 28 Apr 03 @ 9:24 pm
Well I would post on it but your site dont work buddy

Mensajes Tue 29 Apr 03 @ 3:23 pm

Mensajes Tue 29 Apr 03 @ 7:12 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Jeeze XXn, been using it for more than a year and still a demo user.... Aren't you getting tired of the time issues, and other DEMO limitations? When you break down and buy the software, you'll be amazed.

Mensajes Tue 29 Apr 03 @ 7:17 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)