Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Why close the 'offensived' topic

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

mhvuHome userMember since 2003
Why did the moderator close this thread?
http://www.atomixmp3.com/forum/display.html?topic=10574
I thought open discussion about the quality of Atomix help the software developed and mature. If there are haters or people with doubt about Atomixmp3 capability, let them say it in this forum and we can show them what a wonderful software Atomixmp3 really is. I do not mind defend Atomix, but I'm against the censorship of this forum. You know the saying: 'keep your friends close, and your enemies closer', sooooooo wasssssupppppp???

Mensajes Fri 02 May 03 @ 12:15 am
Hi,

I think people get a bit sick of users complainin about the sound quality of atomix... Some people say its good, some say its reasonable and others think it sucks.

I personally feel that atomix is the best dj software available despite the sound problems (just my opinion).

Dj Dark Storm

Mensajes Fri 02 May 03 @ 1:06 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
That thread was started as a joke... You have to have sort of seen Trips sense of humor over the years to get it :-)

Mensajes Fri 02 May 03 @ 1:14 am
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Mensajes Fri 02 May 03 @ 1:20 am
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Ugh...

Maybe I sould see if I made backups of the pics and put them up. I'm sure I'll see some 404s in my logs when people try to check the pics. :P

Grimm

Mensajes Fri 02 May 03 @ 12:47 pm
Hey check it out... The moderator has also closed the topic of - when the teamers are bringing out an update or new version of atomixmp3. Whats the big idea with that??

Dj Dark Storm

Mensajes Fri 02 May 03 @ 12:55 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Please read old topics. A lot of them have been posted many times. The "next version" question has already been answered many times.

Mensajes Fri 02 May 03 @ 1:53 pm
HAHAH !!! the dynamics processor thing was a total joke on my behalf !!! LOL !!

Mensajes Sun 04 May 03 @ 1:47 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)