Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Who's The Best?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Ok It's Been a over a year since that NEsCafe contest I want to put my skills to the test! Will there ever be another contest just from DJ's who use atomixmp3...Well WE NEED ONE!
I Wanna know who's the best at this Atomix Thang'!

Mensajes Fri 02 May 03 @ 3:53 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Well... with the demo ?

Mensajes Fri 02 May 03 @ 3:59 pm
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Check out www.djhomeboy.com

Mensajes Fri 02 May 03 @ 4:56 pm
Naw not Demo's just live Have like an american Idol thing or whatever! And Homeboy your site says\
have re-done this site to allow for a wider audience. It contains less content and effects to allow for a faster site !

AM I DOING SUMTHING WRONG?

Mensajes Sat 03 May 03 @ 1:39 am
NM

Mensajes Sat 03 May 03 @ 1:42 am
"quote" It contains less content and effects to "quote"

i'm sorry you wont find effects there!

Mensajes Sat 03 May 03 @ 2:44 am
I'm Sorry
I misinterpreted what dames said , i thought he meant a demo track to not demo user well i bought it today, now i bought it fare and square so you guys can make me VIP!
But Homeboy Your site is great and I signed up for the competion tell me when your ready!

Mensajes Sat 03 May 03 @ 6:43 am
Welcome on board :)

Mensajes Sat 03 May 03 @ 12:20 pm
In living on your site and always promote atomix when i'm DJ'ing MAKE ME VIP or TELL ME HOW MANY HOURS I HAVE TO PUT UP POSTS HELPING PEOPLE?!

Mensajes Sat 03 May 03 @ 9:21 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
First of all there is one level you are trying to skip and that is "member" so first work your way to that level and we will talk ;)

Mensajes Sat 03 May 03 @ 9:25 pm
There is a reason we are VIP, it's because we can answer your questions. (most of the time) Eventually, when you are answering the questions, and not asking them, you will be on your way to VIP.

-Scott

Mensajes Sat 03 May 03 @ 10:30 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)