Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Local BPM Indicator like that in AtomixMP3

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey VDJ Team,

I was wondering why there is no longer a "local bpm indicator" in VDJ, which was present in AtomixMP3. The beat markers, tho, are an excellent idea, but certain MP3's that have BPMs that vary thruout the track (normally coz of bad turntables used during ripping or otherwise), tend to make the track look very messy in the visual area, but on top of that, harder to mix as the beats stray out of sync when two tracks are playing. Tracks of this nature (with varying BPM's), would naturally have to be mixed by manually adjusting the pitch of the tracks AS they play together, and it would be FAR easier if there was also a LOCAL BPM COUNTER, like that of the original AtomixMP3... Then I know how much to manually speed up/slow down my second track as they play simultaneously in order to get an accurate beat match... Without the local BPM indicator, i tend to over/under-do the pitch adjustment and get that occasional double-beat thing, as just a slight out-of-sync will cause the beats to clash. I hope this can be implemented in the next upgrade. It would really be useful and I doubt it'll be that difficult to implement, seeing it was already present in AtomixMP3.

Mensajes Wed 18 Feb 04 @ 4:22 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I want it too please.

Mensajes Wed 18 Feb 04 @ 12:57 pm
This has been requested quite alot.

Mensajes Wed 18 Feb 04 @ 6:07 pm
Oh ok... Didn't know that... Well, I hope it's implemented then, since so many pple request for it... :-)

Mensajes Thu 19 Feb 04 @ 1:24 pm
yes ;)

Mensajes Thu 19 Feb 04 @ 6:21 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)