Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: jpg for c.d. cover

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mensajes Sun 15 Jun 03 @ 8:18 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Why do you make this cd cover ?

Mensajes Sun 15 Jun 03 @ 8:39 pm
i made this c.d. cover because i burned my atomixmp2.exe that i got off your web site as backup with all the needed info on it. this is in case my computer goes for a dump and i need to re-format. my modem is only 56k and i HATE downloading at that speed....the cover was made to compliment not only my c.d. collection and to look professional but to compliment the design team here at Atomix. by law i am allowed to make a BACKUP copy of whatever software i have purchased and then downloaded. i will not have a poor looking c.d. in my collection of PURCHASED software that i have and ALL SOFTWARE that i have purchased and downloaded off the web has a c.d cover made by me and is also burned to a c.d. as a BACKUP.....anyways.....i hope that explains it all to your satisfaction...by the way...if the post about the cover is bothering you, i will remove it from the internet. i understand what your issues are here and i have no problem complying with your wishs....have a good day
robert aka raw bear

Mensajes Sun 15 Jun 03 @ 8:53 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
No problem :)

Mensajes Sun 15 Jun 03 @ 9:05 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)