Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: professional touch ideas

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi all, this is my first time on this site, but heres a few good ideas:-

1)multi-moniter capabilities. ie, mixer on one screen and playlist and visuals on other.

2)An ability to sync beats with acapella's. If you manually sync acapella's with a song with an average bpm of 137, you are able to mix it, but the bpm stored in the database is always wrong, why cant it be matched to the song, then stored at the same bpm of the song, where you can use the same pitch + beatmatch funtion to mix it with any song instantly.

3)tagging. once the program finds the bpm, why not edit the file name so the bpm is added to the end, so it can be used with other programs. (i would use this for audio editing. very handy) ie C:\song-artist-bpm

im only getting started with my ideas, wait for more.. he he he

Mensajes Wed 16 Jun 04 @ 8:28 pm
jokoHome userMember since 2004
Hey, Mick.

Not sure if it works in the demo version but just right-click the track in Atomix and you'll get the options to "edit bpm" (which overrides the auto bpm setting) and enter what you know to be the correct bpm. It'll lock it in that way (for your a capella's). I use it for almost all tracks because too many times the auto-bpm tracker has been off by a couple tenths of a beat and so now I don't trust it.

Also in the right-click menu there's the option to "rename", where you could add the bpm tag at the end of the track title...but that's obvious and maybe not what you were meaning.

I agree--the multiple screens option would be kickin. I'm not crazy about the looks of Atomix with all the track titles plastered all over it. Looks less professional, somehow.

Peace, mang.

Joko

Mensajes Thu 17 Jun 04 @ 1:12 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)