Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Behringer B-Control vs. Kontrol Dj

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Okay Folks,
I'm looking to purchase a controller in the winter and I'm wondering which one should I hold out for. The Behringer sounds good but so does this Kontrol Dj. Which one would you suggest or do you think its too early to tell. Already have an idea of what laptop I'm going to purchase to run VDJ. My old one is in need of an upgrade. LOL! Seems that the Acer Ferrari 4000 with an echo sound card and an extra 1GB will do me just fine. What do you suggest for controller?
Cuidate! (Take Care)
VDJ Batibiri

Mensajes Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 5:24 pm
maybe wait for the new hercules console I hope they learned a catched many bugs
they were first with his kind of stuff.

Anyway behringer 03 Q /2005 herc. mk2 end of 2005

then we can make serious comparison ...

and i hope at least 2 new versions if vdj will come till end of 2005

one thas is comming soon (i hope) of fixing bugs and the other adding full suport for all those new controllers. (blinking leds etc.)

Mensajes Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 5:32 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'm waiting in urgent anticipation for the new Hercules DJC release, see how that rates and looks, the behringer doesn't look to hot from what i've seen, never heard of Kontol DJ.

Mensajes Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 5:37 pm
Yeah Bagpuss,

I guess I will put off buying the controller until all the reviews come out here in the forums. Its too bad these companies don't let VDJ's test the products and get reviewers and users feedbacks before release.

Here's the link for that other Kontrol controller; there's also the Allen & Heath but that joint is crazy expensive. LOL!

http://www.kontrol-dj.com/html_eng/index.html

However, I am still looking to get that Acer Ferrari 4000 laptop unless something comes out that is better. For the price and its benchmarks, its pretty good. All the reviews look positive that I've read so far.

Cuidate! (Take Care)
VDJ Batibiri

Mensajes Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 5:57 pm
It doesn't look too bad actually, perhaps a bit big for portable use, but not bad, but the mixer will never be as good as useing an external, I'd like the dual controls..., but without the mixer in the centre.., also it loos a bit basic.

Is it going to be compaitable with VDJ?.., will be interesting to see how this one tests.

Mensajes Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 6:10 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The kontrol dj setup looks hot! According to the website it is compatible with vdj and has a preset of options for the buttons. The fader is replaceable and apparently has a easy glide with high cycle life.

One question on my mind is the feel of the jog dials for scratchin. Also the the use of the fader, can it change styles from a cut to full fade and smooth fade?

I'm ready to buy one lol. Jog dial size is about the same size as xp10's so I think its great, nice & portable. Anybody have 1st hand experience????

Mensajes Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 3:07 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Whats the link fo the allen & heath controller?

Mensajes Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 3:09 am

Mensajes Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 4:31 am
Just to add it's suggested cost is 1,500 Euros (or £1000).

And it is midi compaitable, so should work with VDJ, but I expec their will be added support, because this product is a monster, if costly..

Mensajes Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 1:01 pm
the XONE92: is not 'just' a controller, it is a very good DJ mixer with some excellent built in features and great MIDI support. IMO it is well worth it's price for the soundquality alone..

The Behringer unit will be quite cool.. The manual is now on their website and it should be easy enough to setup. One of the very cool (IMO) features is you hook up turntables and use them for TCV or regular at which time (if the used software allows it) you actually run the regular vinyl through the computer so you can add VST efffects and stuff.

The Behringer unit should sell for around 150 euros streetprice so it'll be very hard to beat in that respect.,.

Mensajes Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 5:26 pm
I hoped they would make the unit a bit more expensive and put some proper buttons and jogwheels in this time...
Ewout

Mensajes Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 8:47 pm
Do you guys have a link to that Berhinger controller you're talking about ?

Mensajes Thu 04 Aug 05 @ 7:19 pm

Mensajes Thu 04 Aug 05 @ 7:34 pm
HannepPRO InfinityMember since 2004
where can i read sbout the new hercules version ???

i think u should buy the bcd control

Mensajes Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 1:21 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)