Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Maya 44 USB Asio Drivers reinstall

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Recently, I'm consistently losing timecode signal and have to reinstall the Asio Drivers (v 2.5). It works right away after I reinstall. This happens sometimes in the middle of playing, other times when I first turn on the system. I recently started downloading from i-tunes again but I can't say I've isolated the problem to...use i-tunes and lose asio drivers.

Has anyone come across this before? Very clean laptop system, use norton and adware consistently, 1 gig ram 2.4 ghz, etc.

Mensajes Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 10:10 pm
Anyone, Anyone??? Bueller, Beueler? (alright I forget how to spell his name and I know it's a U.S thing)
These forums are so good someone must have had this happen.

Mensajes Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 3:56 am
hmm.. weird. haven't experienced that myself. The bundled driver version was 2.5.0, but on the webpage you can download 1 newer driver, 2.5.5. Are you using the latest? That's all I could come up with, maybe it helps.

Mensajes Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 9:04 am
I've had the same problem on reboot like 3-4 times, I had to reinstall the drivers for Maya USB also. I never had and never will have iTunes, so that is not the reason for it...

I will try the newer drivers and see what happens...

Mensajes Thu 04 Aug 05 @ 7:34 pm
e-motion, thanks for the response. I'm glad I'm not crazy. I haven't had a chance to try the newer drivers yet but haven't had a problem in about a week. I will try them soon as well and post if it fixes.

Mensajes Thu 04 Aug 05 @ 9:21 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)