Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Problem with bin/cue files

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I posted this in the software but didnt get replies, so just posting this here for a wider reach

Iam trying to record a mix for burning, using the console version, Ive looked at the cue file and its seems wrong there are a couple of tracks are repeated and some tracks are missing - it seems to miss the 1, 3, 5, etc ie odd tracks and duplicates the 2, 4, 6 etc even tracks. Also the times for the index are wrong. Its this last part that more important as I could just write the tracks in after. But then I also dont know if the bin files is okay or not.

Also does version three allow listening of the main program and cued track in the headphone together?

It would be great if we could record the mix as one long mp3 with cue file to split it up, winamp supports this and it would make it easier to listen back to before deciding to burn it. Other things virtual DJ could do with doing is give a total time for playlisted files so one can estimate whether they would all fit on a cd.

Thanks

Mensajes Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 2:06 pm
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello, which version are you using? i suppose 1.9 which comes with hercules Djconsole. I suggest you first to register your console. I used to work with 1.9 also but i finally upgraded to 3.1, is much better. you can record one only track or choose to split them automatically as you fade the songs.
The problem you mention doesn´t happen with registered version.

Mensajes Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 4:14 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
You have more functions and more options with 3.1 VDJ. I hope see you soon as a FULL user member.

Mensajes Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 6:49 pm
Im using the herc consol edition, which I think is 1.9. I have registered the console - thats why the icon is there under my name on the left. The version i am already using also lets you record tracks and split with crossfade - though that last one is useless to me as I dont crossfade. Instead I use the style most house and trance djs do, which is using the upfaders/sliders or on the console inverting the volume with pitch sliders. So another feature for recording is to make the cut when the slider moves up or even cut when the play button is pressed for the incomming track.

I would like to upgrade to 3.1 but at the moment its cost and 2. Im not sure if its worth it or not - does it allow me to listen to both decks and what about bug fixes - so far nothing from the dev team as to why the console edition, a release version not demo, is not working right for me. The more they keep quiet the more I might have to explore alternatives - shame.

Mensajes Thu 01 Sep 05 @ 1:23 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
VDJ 3.1 worth it. Maybe other DJConsole users could tell you. But DJkike already do.

Mensajes Thu 01 Sep 05 @ 3:26 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)