Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: HELLO

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DAN81Home userMember since 2005
Hi, ive just got atomix, but can seem to get the monitor through headphones and the master through the speakers, its both coming through the speakers? does anyone know what im doing wrong?

Mensajes Sun 04 Sep 05 @ 3:49 pm
Assuming you mean the hercules console - Click on the console icon (green alien head) and change to DJ mode. Will look like a switch. I think that should solve your issue.

Mensajes Sun 04 Sep 05 @ 4:05 pm
No vantinedj, he's talking about Atomixmp3.

Mensajes Sun 04 Sep 05 @ 4:27 pm
Then he needs an external mixer and a proper soundcard. We would need some more info to help. If he is using automix maybe try that board for assistance. I too have that program but never use it anymore. VDJ is far more advanced..

Mensajes Sun 04 Sep 05 @ 5:27 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
vantinedj, the boards have now merged. He is in the right area ;)

If you are using one soundcard then you will need the y-adapter that allows you to split the stereo signal into 2 full mono channels. If you are using 2 soundcards simply go into the config panel of AtomixMp3 and change the soundcard setting.

Mensajes Sun 04 Sep 05 @ 8:47 pm
sorry. didn't know

Mensajes Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 6:08 am
where do i get a y adapter from? is virtual dj alot better? wish I had known!

Mensajes Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 2:19 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

You could go to the "'?"->SoundCards Config. In there Select "SoundCard 3D" and "Speaker and Headphones"

Your Sound card must be configurated in 4.1 or 5.1 to work with this configuration. In Windows XP go to: Control Panel->Sound and Audio Devices->Speaker Configuration->Advanced Configuration->Speaker Configuration->5.1.

Mensajes Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 2:43 pm
thanks im going to try that.

Mensajes Tue 06 Sep 05 @ 11:32 am
Be sure your computer speaker are in "4 speakers" mode in the configuration pannel of your sound card.

For an y splitter look at my blog

Coyote

Mensajes Tue 06 Sep 05 @ 9:46 pm
coyote dj, thanks for the advise, dont mean to sound stupid but how do i see your blog?

Mensajes Wed 07 Sep 05 @ 12:51 pm
Just clic on my nickname (at left of this message) ;)

Mensajes Wed 07 Sep 05 @ 6:17 pm
I have clicked but it dont send me any where. all it does is highlight it. I really want to know about this y splitter.

Mensajes Thu 08 Sep 05 @ 12:44 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Maybe it's a level assignment he can't see Norm.
Just a guess.

Mensajes Thu 08 Sep 05 @ 1:15 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)