Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: TCCD INSTALATION

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hy everyone,

I became a full registred user starting from today, and I have to say that I am very glad to be a part of such a great dj community as yours. I owe two cd dennons 3000 and today I recieced my MAYA44 USB soundcard. Of course my aim is to install the tools combined with vdj and have a full working dj station (laptop - dennons - mixer technics and vdj). I have already downloaded the pdf manual on the installation process, but it is only referring to tcv. So my question is, what's the biggest difference between installation process of tccd vs. tcv if any?

Any comments are more than welcome.

dj cckid

Mensajes Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 11:46 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
CD players vs. Turntables - that is the only difference.

Mensajes Tue 06 Sep 05 @ 1:43 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
yes, you could follow the instructions as is for TCVs only connecting the CD_Players like it is show for TTs.

Welcome to VDJ as a FULL Member!

Mensajes Tue 06 Sep 05 @ 2:37 am
Thanx

For the leads. I'm gonna get my hands on it today and let you know my results.

Wish ya all a nice day

dj cckid

Mensajes Tue 06 Sep 05 @ 10:05 am
Hy guys,

I am trying to set up my 2 dennons 3000, 2 channell techincs sh dj-1200 mixer. maya 44 usb and my ibm penzium IV computer 1gbRAm, to work properly but so far I just couldn+t get it right. I was following as accurately as possible the instructions found on you web but it didn't help me quite much.

Any help is needed.
I can't control nothing from the cd player except Play and stop, scratch and mater tempo, but not very accurately and when i push stop, the songs just keeps on dragging without full stopping and producing these weird horror sounds. Timecoded mp3 that I downloaded from your site burned them as wav file, and from my laptom I am mainly playing mp3's....Is that ok?. But what really bugs me the most is that the sound level is too low, no matter what I do (I pumped the levels on the asio control panel
but that's just not it, although the colour of the sound is nice it lacks the punch!) and also and even worse Timecode quality: 0% is displaying no matter what I do (i guess that's not normal)

I realized some of the previous users had very similar problems to so I wonder if there's any option to get some help from you guys out there, how to set up this whole thing properly. And also when trying to set up the right levels green and red lines in the control square and to fit them to 75percent, no way they are not shrinking no matter what I do..

And when I try to apply auto-config it is informing me that no time coded signal is found...

Some of my settings are

Asio driver 2.5.0.

I connected the maya44 usb to the labtop

input 2 denon 3000 Cd players to the Maya analog 1/2,3/4
output Analog Out 1/2, 3/4 to my technics mixer

In the Asio Control Panel
USB Tab - Samplerate is 44.1khz
resolution 16 bit

ASIo Tab - resolution is 16 bit
System preference is HIGHSPEEd
Application priority is NORMAL
Controls Tab - Monitors in 1+2 and 3+4 are muited
Input is about 2/3 full
Output is 100%
On the Time Coded Vinyl config. - Input and output are set at Chan 1&2:left/Chanel 3&4: right
Cd Player is selected on each deck
and when i play any of my Cd decks, the crosponding time coded window will start showing some green and red lines but it keep saying Timecode quality: 0%

Best regards

dj cckid

Mensajes Thu 08 Sep 05 @ 10:33 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003

Mensajes Thu 08 Sep 05 @ 4:17 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)