Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: My skin...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hello everybody...
I've just uploaded a sample of the skin I'm making.. (not so professional :p) anyway, you can find it in my blogs... comment it..!

Dj Cash

Mensajes Sun 25 Sep 05 @ 5:53 pm
Hey, it looks great so far. Only question I have: were both pitch sliders on the same side? That might be kind of awkward for trying to make a quick fix and then having to look on the other side for the slider. What was it that's on the other side there?

Mensajes Sun 25 Sep 05 @ 10:49 pm
hehe maan... I'm not ready.. and both of them are not pitch... one of them are the volume... and I will add a little space between them... and on the other side, it's nothing.. I'm working :p hehe it will be same on both side...

are you sure? I personally think that the wheels doesn't have anything to do with djing.. but anyway... AND the whole skin is made by paint... and everything on the sample-skin is "turned off" the deck will light up a little bit...

Dj Cash

Mensajes Sun 25 Sep 05 @ 10:54 pm
Sorry. I did think the wheels were kind of weird, but everyone likes it different. And making the whole thing in paint...now that's pretty good.

Mensajes Sun 25 Sep 05 @ 10:58 pm
thank you steven.. I have tought about making a new skin -on adobe or something... but I have worked alot on this skin, so I wanna be ready with this first...

Mensajes Sun 25 Sep 05 @ 11:03 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)