Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: 1.09B?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
What a surprize we got this morning.

You guys had the best search engine in the industry.
What prompted you to change it, did somebody complain?

Where did the "refresh" key go in "the search page"?
Or, how do we import new music or corrections/deletions to the program?

With any portion of a word typed into search we can't change directories and have them expand. It just searches each directory for that word. We have to go back and delete the search in order to change directories, not cool.

Do we have mapping for the DAC in here somewhere?

Mensajes Sat 03 Apr 04 @ 3:29 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
To re-scan your drives, right click on "database" and choose scan HDD.

Mensajes Sat 03 Apr 04 @ 3:34 pm
Thanks Rick, is there a read me text somewhere on the specific changes?
What does the "recurse" do?

Mensajes Sat 03 Apr 04 @ 3:40 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i personally would like a way to goto the main search area by shortcut like it was in the previous version aswell as like it is currently, perhaps either creating a shortcut to goto the "database link" or to reinstate the old search window aswell

Mensajes Sat 03 Apr 04 @ 3:45 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
ACK!

I'm holding off comment till I can completely test it on both machines.

The search? WHY!! WHY!! WHY!!! did you guys change it? I don't like what I'm hearing from rick at all, but I will give it a chance before I decide. Skins will all have to be updated as well :(

Mensajes Sat 03 Apr 04 @ 4:18 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I used it at work last night. The search is a bit different, but once I figured out the minor differences, I found it to be every bit as useable as it ever was.

Mensajes Sat 03 Apr 04 @ 4:58 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
It will take some time to get used to I agree but everything is being developped for good reasons. The seach is still the same great tool you just need to access it by left click once on the hdd icon in the tree menu on the left.

Mensajes Sat 03 Apr 04 @ 6:07 pm
StylesQPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Just to follow up on Rick's question...Are we getting DAC full mapping? "Please". There are alot of guys who are "former" FX users that have DAC's.

You need to put a dissussion area for DAC next the Hercules console dissussion area. You'll probably attract more users of PCDJ FX who are jumping that sinking titanic.

Thanks VDJ... awesome program.

StylesQ

Mensajes Sat 03 Apr 04 @ 9:56 pm
And I thought I was the only "problem child", specifically "a leftover bad apple with an outside agenda" as was stated by a higher official of that company.

I only have one thing to say to the stranded FXers, WELCOME HOME.

Sure it would be nice to have the DAC mapping in place, but just having a functioning program with the "don't fail me now jitters" is enough for me.

Mensajes Sat 03 Apr 04 @ 10:23 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)