Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: virtualdj 1.09

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

On the page it says 1.09 released. When i download the demo, it still says 1.08, why ???

Mensajes Sat 03 Apr 04 @ 3:32 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It usually takes a couple days for the demo to be upgraded. Patience!
Or if you must have 1.09 right now, you can always buy it. :-)

Mensajes Sat 03 Apr 04 @ 3:36 pm
I'd Like To Buy it, but the problem is that I live in Holland and I don't like to pay with creditcard, because i don't like creditcards and i don't have a creditcard, & because Holland is a stupid contry, and there ... never mind.

Is there a way you can pay it with bank transfer or something like that?, or maybe someone will send complete versions to online stores in Holland so I can buy it from there. Sorry for bad English.

thanks

Mensajes Sat 03 Apr 04 @ 3:42 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
There are several payment options now. Browse to the download page and see if any of them suit your needs.

Mensajes Sat 03 Apr 04 @ 3:50 pm
dmannPRO InfinityMember since 2003
well updated from 1.08 to 1.09 today now it errors before it even opens. whats goin on?????????? running on P4 2.53 with 2 gig of ram win 2000pro for os. should have no problems on this machine. so any help is greatly appreciated. ty =))
DMANN

Mensajes Sat 03 Apr 04 @ 9:02 pm
dmann, do you have a message error ?

If yes, please contact e-service

Mensajes Sun 04 Apr 04 @ 12:54 am
YEAH! WirelessDJ loves to see new versions of VirtualDJ

please keep them coming!

Mensajes Sun 04 Apr 04 @ 3:58 am
nancybPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi, I just downloaded new version 1.9 and same problem...no headphone output! What's up with this????

Mensajes Sun 04 Apr 04 @ 3:52 pm

Mensajes Sun 04 Apr 04 @ 4:22 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
To fix it, please check the 7.1 option in the audio panel.
;)

Mensajes Sun 04 Apr 04 @ 4:34 pm
hold on Kaleo, checking the 7.1 option will fix the headphone problem in 1.09? gonna try it tonight ;)

Mensajes Mon 05 Apr 04 @ 8:59 am
It works! thx!

1.09 Roxx ASS :p

Mensajes Tue 06 Apr 04 @ 9:59 am
djlarsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Very pleased indeed!!
Just installed 1.09 right on top of previous version (1.08) - and everything worked almost at once.

Thanx for the 7.1 tip, and finally I got a simple diner break automix function which plays the songs from start to end!! ;o)

Think I finally can take this proggie on the road, I'll test it thoroughly on my "moneymaking" rig.

Great work, kudos and respect to the VDJ team!

*now let's look at the playlist and folders...*

Hehe

NO! You DESERVE an easter break by now!

=) Lars

Mensajes Tue 06 Apr 04 @ 9:05 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)