Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Total Newbie Having Trouble Saving a Mix to One WAV File

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ediguyHome userMember since 2005
Hi guys,

I just bought atomix and am trying to create a single output wav file of my mix, yet everytime I do an automix a new wav file is created. I can't seem to find anything in the manual about this.

Any help would be appreciated!

Mensajes Thu 27 Oct 05 @ 1:02 am
buy the full version and it will work

Mensajes Thu 27 Oct 05 @ 4:12 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
You can record your mixes in WAV and MP3. But I can be sure what is your problem because with Full version you don't have this problems.

Mensajes Thu 27 Oct 05 @ 5:21 pm
I'm not sure what you mean by the full version? I purchased the software and am not using a trial version.

Mensajes Fri 28 Oct 05 @ 5:10 pm
I purchased Atomix just a few days ago and have now updated the profile to show that I supposedly have the "full version" so why would it create multiple wav files while recording?

Mensajes Fri 28 Oct 05 @ 5:19 pm
And also, if I have the full version, how do I record to mp3 instead of wav files? I don't see an option for that.

Mensajes Fri 28 Oct 05 @ 5:20 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Ediguy,

I can see you are a AtomixMP3 user. In AtomixMP3 you can only record in WAV, only with VirtualDJ you could record in MP3 too.

*(FULL version= VirtualDJ FULL Version)

Sorry.

Mensajes Sat 29 Oct 05 @ 5:24 am
I had a feeling based on what I read that I could only do WAV files, and that's fine. But still, why do I get multiple wav files when doing a mix?

Mensajes Sat 29 Oct 05 @ 7:08 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)