Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Alaska Kids, How the hell do all these big Djs show up at all our house parties

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Alot of Seattle's Djs come up to our small parties in our big state, but for halloween were managed to get micro up here. really weird. strange stuff.
Any Djs/partiers want to come up here for Newyears? were a trying get one of our massive venues, line the best of our locals, and hope for the best.

Mensajes Fri 28 Oct 05 @ 4:11 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sounds like you got a good scene going on up there.
I could understand DJ's coming up in the summer for the long days, but New Year's? Must be cold as a witch's t*t around then. However, I would spin for free if you fly me up there ;)

Micro should do a great set. I used to know him back in the early nineties when we used to frequent a club called Caffeine on Long Island.

Mensajes Fri 28 Oct 05 @ 5:04 pm
Ya the party ended up, happening lil' lack lustre. Micro was pist with the venue, but he more than pleased with the case of redbull that we let him drink. last time I keep my hopes about hippies doing parties. What is it you play?

Mensajes Tue 01 Nov 05 @ 12:21 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)