Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: member on VDJ Radio?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ok, I purchased the full version of Virtual DJ, and it rocks, but how do i become a member with the radio, i was told that you had to buy the software first... which i did, but when i click on 'become a member' it tells me not available for the moment.
any help apreciated, thanks in advance

Mensajes Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 1:29 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Mensajes Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 4:51 am
Alrite, i put a post in that topic requesting to do some Djing on the radio and gave my Email address as well. thanks for that acw. nice mix this morning
thanks

Mensajes Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 6:33 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005

Mensajes Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 8:58 am
well im currently using a T1 internet connection, so i think it should be write, but im not sure what the minimum requirements are.
but yeah, having the Radio is a pretty cool thing with Virtual Dj, and if your only getting it for the radio, id wanna make sure that your internet is ok to do that. hehehe

Mensajes Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 9:05 am
Welcome to the wonderful world of digital djing pioneers known as the VDJ Forum Club!!
Good to have ya.

MS

Mensajes Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 2:56 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
DJ-Alf,

We have to trasmit in 96Kbps so you need 128Kbps minimum for trasmit in the radio. Some ISPs give you one speed at download and other speed at upload. You may need 128Kbps in upload minimum.

Mensajes Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 8:21 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Thanks acw_dj
So I'm out, I have 64k download and 32k upload... slow. Someday maybe...

Mensajes Tue 01 Nov 05 @ 7:03 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)