Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Software won't open (because hidden files?)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
After contacting services about why vdj wont work on my brand new laptop all they come up with was " make sure you enter your serial number correctly", Which I know I did, The first time I made the installation onto my laptop it was from a copy of my install file off my desktop pc, it accepted my serial and before the skin loaded up it came up with protection errorr 32, I can understand this because a copied file could look like piracy, I then uninstalled that version connected directly to the internet and downloaded version 1.9, did everything correctly, and it came up with the same errorr, I can't understand this with the new version, fresh download, correct serial number, new computer......, I think that the software left some hidden files to combat piracy, the in built system that leaves the files you can't find, but i'm obviously a genuine customer so how can I get around this, I can't uninstall windows because I don't have the disk,

Does anyone know what the file is called that it leaves so I can delete it?, and is anyone here in the know how who can help?,

p.s everyone on these posts always has problems and queries about something but when the software wont run..., now that's bad!.

Mensajes Thu 08 Apr 04 @ 5:03 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
For this protection error problem you must write to e-service.

Mensajes Thu 08 Apr 04 @ 5:48 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)