Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: problem with laptop

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

angel99Home userMember since 2005
hi evrybody

first of all i'm a confessed bedroom dj with VDJ, as a student i don't have much € to spend so i use a cracked version of VDJ, but thhat is not reason to refuse some invitations to do some gigs at parties in my university with a few hundred people nothing big... asap i will buy and give credits to the VDJ team,

my probleme is another i have an HP pavilion zt 3459ea laptop to play my stuff, an now only sometimes ehen i turn it on it goes a nasty black screen with some withe spots,
and it doesn't start's
i
have seen a post in the older forum from a user with a problem lke this,

does ayone can help me and give some hints about what can be the problem and if it has a solution...

sorry by the bad english, but I am from Portugal

Nelson

Mensajes Sun 11 Dec 05 @ 6:16 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
At least you said sorry for your bad English... Truely, you can expect us to try and help you after you admitted to using a cracked version at a club. The problem you describe should probably be addressed to your HP support, not VDJ.

Mensajes Sun 11 Dec 05 @ 6:27 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 6:28 am
One of 4 possibilities and none cheaper then VDJ.

Sorry but its true you can take a look around computer shops for pricing on the following.

-Backlight is bad (highly doubtful since you say you have white spots)
-High voltage invertor has gone bad (strong possibility since the backlight still sheds light to give you the white spots)
-bad LCD cable which would need to be replaced (might be a pinched cable between the LCD and the bottom of the laptop causing this)
-Bad LCD panel which would need to be replaced

Best recomendation would be to bring it to a PC store that fixes laptops or send it to HP for a diagnostic and an estimate.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 7:14 pm
You could hook your laptop to an external monitor. If it works ok, then you know it is your laptop tft screen. If the external monitor is also failing it could be your graphics card / chipset.
Ewout

Mensajes Tue 13 Dec 05 @ 7:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)