Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: What projector do you use?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Lets see what kind of projectors everyone uses here to project their videos.

I use a Dell 2300mp and a Benq mp6110.

What do you use?

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 4:23 am
daledjbPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I use an epson emp S1H... Cheap globes only $450 round abouts. I don't play to many videos though... i use it as an awsome lighting effect through the smoke. I did the animations up myself in 3d max. green lasers, colour changes, stobe tried rav4 aswell pretty cool but memory hungry..... even some of the VDJ effects are good through the smoke... or on a wall.
gets a good response from the clients...

Dale

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 7:15 am
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Currently using the Sony VPL/HS3
At only 1400 Lumens, it isn't very powerful for the price, but it does have some features that make it very conducive to mobile work: short throw lens (adjustable); auto vertical keystone correction; horizontal keystone correction; sideshot adjustment.

When the bulb dies, I'll probably upgrade.

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 5:52 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Mix MasterBoy,

I advice you to buy a 3LCDs technology projector instead to a DLP tech proyector. You can take a look in here:

Epson Projectors

Sony 3LCD Projector

All Epson and some Sony Projectors have this kind of technology and it's amazing to project Video or Movies in it, clear colors, quick response to movements, trusth me, the 3LCDs tech are the best. DLP are good for presentations but not as good to do Video.

PS. Dell and BenQ projectors use DLP technology.

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 10:50 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
ACW,

Having owned both types of projectors (Compaq i1410 - DLP, and current Sony VPL-HS3,) I think I prefer the DLP type myself; I think the 'screen door' effect is more annoying than the 'rainbow effect' and with more advanced color wheel technology, I think the DLP 'rainbow effect' has been improved in the past couple years.

Wondering why you prefer LCD?

Mensajes Tue 13 Dec 05 @ 4:55 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)