Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: one down, two to go... p2p mp3 sharing just got easier...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

The music industry have flooded the p2p networks with corrupted files and more the last year...

Now, one of the biggest "flooder" companies gave up :
http://www.betanews.com/article/P2P_Flooder_Overpeer_Ceases_Operation/1134249644

Guess illegal sharing over p2p networks is not gonna die after all ..

The good news is that legal download of mp3 have gotten a lot easier too, and a lot cheaper...
Such services as Napster, iTunes and more are making illegal sharing of mp3 files less interesting...

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 8:05 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Why do I search for a song in a P2P network? I spend much time, not always have a good quality (almost all are in 128K) and all these to save a few cents?

Don't work for me now...

With Napster you got all the music you want (from over a million) from $9.99 a month...

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 11:12 pm
D-O-GHome userMember since 2005
Music piracy may never die, just as everything else released in this world affected by technology. Its something that we have to live with. The best thing for the release groups to do is release music at a lower bit rate. Users download the music albums to hear the music, if they like it they will buy it. No one wants 128 bit music, thats a bit low...

Anyways, companies such as iTunes, and Napster are making lots of money by selling music online, so this may be the future, which is a very good idea.

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 11:44 pm
yupp, and Virtual DJ now got built in support for Napser :)

Stream, play, download... all into your music database for VDJ.... cant get easier than that :)

Mensajes Tue 13 Dec 05 @ 12:16 am
i purchased napster so can get my music easier but the only thing i get a 30 sec samples
bought lifetime subscription help what am i doing wrong

Mensajes Tue 13 Dec 05 @ 2:55 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)