Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: My Mixed , i need comment.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mensajes Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 4:46 am
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I hate hip hop

Mensajes Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 6:24 am
D-O-GHome userMember since 2005
Its a simple mix, which I like. Songs are a few years old which all hip hop listeners are going to jump to. Im liking it quite a bit, keep it up.

Mensajes Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 2:09 pm
blubHome userMember since 2005
Hip Hop 4 ever.
It sounds good but the songs are very old ;-)

Mensajes Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 2:28 pm
Well any working DJ knows that people in the club respond to stuff they know. DJs may use knew stuff in their sets but they find out that the crowd reacts to the older stuff much more. I mean, in the past year I think I've got the best crowd reaction with Bell Biv Devoe - Poison, Tag Team - Whoomp There It Is! and Ciara - Goodies. Ciara is played out, tired, old whatever you want to call it. Somehow though, people still dance to that thing. I haven't listened to the mix but I thought I'd comment about old songs. I'll check it now.

Mensajes Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 8:39 pm
your mix isn't too bad although here are a few pointers.

1- drop your new song on the 1st beat of your 32s
2- try not to overlay vocals together sa it won't sound good together

Besides that your mix was pretty good. Keep practicing and you'll get better and better each time.

As far as the choice of songs go...as long as the crowd is moving who really cares. Your job is to keep the party moving. Some songs are older then others although a few are 2005.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Mensajes Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 9:28 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

I like some of your mixes, but other don't. Try to loop at the begining of some song were you need more instrumental intro to match your mix more fine.

Good Luck!

Mensajes Mon 19 Dec 05 @ 6:15 am
who cares if the songs are old as long as they are still hott tracks

you should hear the collaboration me and bigg sizzle are working on

disco / hip-hop with some a-town/westside

definatly gonna rock the radio soon

-gauge

Mensajes Mon 19 Dec 05 @ 6:21 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)