Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: download samples

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I downloaded a few samples and puit them in the VDJ dir. Most of them are files and won't play in VDJ. Do we need to change something in order to get the samples to play within VDJ?

Mensajes Sat 24 Dec 05 @ 7:26 pm
since i redownloaded i had the same issue.

Mensajes Sat 24 Dec 05 @ 8:40 pm
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I had a problem similar to this a while ago. Check that the files have the correct extentions (.vdj for loops/ .ogg or .mp3 for jingles). This may be whats causing your problems. If you use Firefox to d/l the samples it doesnt always put the extention on the end of the file name so you may need to do this yourself. Just change the name to a different ext (from the three above) and see what happens.

Hope this helps
Merry christmas
Nebula :o)

Mensajes Sat 24 Dec 05 @ 9:31 pm
D-O-GHome userMember since 2005
Well if you just change the extension, that shouldn't normally work since its technically the same file but with another extension. Try that, although if that doesnt work your going to have to convert the ogg or which ever file it is to mp3 or wav. Theres so many convertor programs out there. Just search google and it'll be everywhere.

Mensajes Sat 24 Dec 05 @ 10:33 pm
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What I meant was that firefox sometimes does not give the ext to the file you just downloaded. So it might say "Push" instead of "Push.vdj". All the extentions tell the OS is what program and decoder to use to open the file. So if it doesnt have one the computer won't know what to do with it. Thats all I meant. Sorry for the confusion

Mensajes Sun 25 Dec 05 @ 1:16 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have changed the extension, but it doesn't always work. Only works on a few files.

Mensajes Mon 26 Dec 05 @ 7:03 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)